King The New Queen Of Australian Junior Bowling

phaggy

Hey all,
i would just like to congratulate Krystal King on her fine performance in the Australian Junior Masters. In the past year Krystal has gone from strength to strength, after missing state team last year she promised not to miss out this year. Since making the team, she has cut in a national ladies ranked tournament. This tournament made her stronger and more confident and just before nationals it was a godsend for her. Then she qualified in the top 4 of masters and 4th all star in pres shield just shows how far she has really come. Now another SQ bowler is national champion, 4 in the last 4 yrs is pretty good for this state.

Once again congrats Krystal and good luck in the future. :) :)

Phillip Fagg

P.S Congrats also to cow on winning the boys division, dominant year once again.

A very big congratulations to Krystal King on winning masters, you deserved it mate you really did. Im so happy for you because I know how hard you have worked for it. Keep up the good bowling.

Taya Reggars
P.S Ha Ha lol

Well done to my good friend Krystal! So proud of you to see you have such a strong nationals. Masters and All-Stars in the one year is very impressive!

Also to Cow, great work mate, fought hard and won when you deserved it!!

Macca

Hey
Congratulations to Krystal. She really bowled well all day and deserved the win, not letting sickness bring her down.
Id also like to congratulate Jess Seddon who bowled her heart out against the big guns taking 2nd place to Krystal. At only 14 I can see this young one has a very big future. You fought well Jess.
And now...I congratulate Sam Fisher and Alicia Garioch on their 3rd placings. These young ladies also bowled well, and deserve their placing.
And for the guys...what can I say Cow fought long and hard to win this thing and he did it. It was so great to see you win mate...well deserved!
Congrats to all!!
Jen

Well Done Krystal you deserve it very much i wasn't there this yr but from what i heard u bowled really well at nats and then during president shield and then again at masters so well done and talk to u later.

Chris

congrats krystal, dats awesome 2 c u win

i also wanna say congrats 2 cow 4 winnin masters, job well done tops off ur jnr career!!!

also go jess!!! who came 2nd n she is only 14 we r gonna c gr8 things from her!!! also 2 ant for comin 2nd as well

cyaz all soon

Hey Dude, congratulations on a huge win!!! Very well deserved and you have grown in stature over the last couple of years - caps off a great few weeks with your cut in the Ladies Classic - keep up the dedication and mental game you are achieving.......we are all proud of you.

Flower

Hey Krystal,

Very well done babe, we were so proud to see you make SQ & you've blown the boards apart ever since. Very fitting performance at nationals & very much deserved. Keep up the EXCELLENT bowling.

Bet your Dad's one very proud man :p

You go girl!!!!

Thanks everyone.. and thanks phillip..... i appreciate the support.. ide also like to say congrats to Mr Ultraman... COW! you bowled awesome welldone.... congrats also to jessica seddon... sam fisher and alicia garich... and to the boys congrats anthony morrel, brady pirie and shane tannah... you all deserved to win but unfortunately only one can... WELL DONE ONCE AGAIN.. and thank you once again!!!!

Krystal!!

:p :p :p :p

Congrats Krystal heaps well done, and well deserved!!! It was a great effort and it was heaps good to watch!!! Keep up the good work!! Well done to Cow and to Ant for a great, exciting boys match both showed their worth in the last match to win!!! Congrats to Jess, Alicia and also Sammy for getting so far as well as Shane and Brady you guys all bowled well!!!

Dion

Hey Girl

So proud of what you have achieved this year...a fine performance in Shield making the All Stars and then capping it off with the most prized trophies. Congratulations babe...

Braddles

Krystal,

I just want to congratulate you also on making the Allstars team. I am so proud of you and I'm so glad I am able to be in a team like that with you. I love you heaps you are an awesome person and I'm sure our journey together in bowling will be even better as time goes on. You rock girl.

Love Taya

GO KRYSTAL YOU ROCKED ALL THE WAY... LOL! Congrats on bowling so well... I knew you could do it!!! Congrats also to Jess for placing 2nd thats a top effot from you and to Cow and Ant welldone!!!

Hey Congratulations Krystal and Cow well done on your wins in the masters
it was great to watch, Both worked hard and both deserve it.

Cheers Scotty and Meghan
(NorthQueensland)

Back
Top Bottom