Congratulations.

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Congratulations ot both the Junior Nationals masters winners.
Michael McDonald from Strikezone itself and Tracey Madden making a cleansweep of both All-Stars and Masters. A truly terrific achievement.
Congrats also to Chris Harvey and Kara Bunting for their 2nd Placings. It was absolutly fantastic to watch these four fantastic junior bowlers fight out the last couple of games to win the championship. The boys final couldnt have been any better with them going to 5 games for Macca to win 3-2. Tracey wrapped her match up in 4 games over Kara.
Congrats to everyone who bowled in Nationals this year. It was, as always, a fantastic event and can't wait for next years to come around.
Full results can be found at, no other then, www.tenpin.org.au/home

Congratualtions again to the winners, and all the bowlers.

Later Da Cowman!

Go Macca - told ya you could do it!!!!!! thats an awesome effort buddy. I can imagine how stoked you were!!!! Hopefully many more to come! Keep it up :)

Congratulations to Tracey on winning the girls as well, a great effort all week, and definately well deserved.

Congratulations to Tracey and Macca on their masters win. It was a good way to end an excellent week of bowling.

well done champ and champ-ett!
and great effort for the runners up too!

there were lots of great scores this year!! (cant believe 13 boys broke the magic 700 mark :eek: .... not as many 1000's as i thought i'd see though! )

and as much as i love double elimination, i really like the look of the new format!! would love to bowl it sometime!

First of all, I would like to Congratulate Tracey Madden & Michael McDonald on winning the Australian Junior Open Masters, you both bowled extremely well in a must win situation format.

As coach, I would also like to congratulate Christopher Harvey on a huge effort to gain the runner-up position in the Masters, most of his matches went to 5 games and his handling of the pressure to get through each stage was sensational. He has won Central Coast Masters and made several Masters Finals in the past. Nothing is as prestigious as the Australian Masters and it's an awesome effort to win the Silver Medal.

The sportsmanship shown at the Australian Masters this weekend was the best I have ever seen. After every match, players shook hands and spectators clapped and cheered for all players. After the title matches, all four players were embraced and congratulated on fine efforts by all players, coaches and spectators which I thought was an impressive sign of sportsmanship from everyone and you all that were there today should give yourselves a pat on the back.

The Title match of both the girls and boys divisions was edge of the seat stuff. Strike for strike and spare for spare proving the best of 5 games format kept the crowd interested and had the parents and the coaches going grey or losing hair. :lol:

I will finish in saying a big round of applause goes to the TBA Officials & Illawarra Strikezone proprietors Andrew Frawley & Sue Cassell and their staff for a well organized event.

:D
Christian Purdue

just wanna say a huge congrats to Macca and tracey on winning the open masters, also a huge congrats to Kara bunting on her 2nd placing in the open masters, you bowled great all nats except for one event but we wont mention which one :p:p

Heres my big congrats to both Tracey and Macca on their wins. Both you guys bowled really really well...it was awesome. Id also like to congratulate the guys n girls who placed 2nd and 3rd for masters also. Well bowled by all...

Jen

Yes indeed, well done to Tracey and Macca for winning the masters. It was good to watch, even though we left before the end of the boys final. Congratulations

Adrian

Back
Top Bottom