Nsw Junior State Championships

audrey

:lol: Congratulations to Matt & Kara , Masters winners for the NSW Junior State Championships.

Congratulations to all NSW Central Bowlers, Well done & great bowling

Bowlers Basement, Andrew, Audrey & Monique

I would like to personally thank you for your support and help. Those shirts are tops, and are the best Central shirts in memory. Again thank you.

Regards,
Dennis

id like to say congratualtions to Harley Bowen for his dominance of d grade :lol: nah congratulations to matty sing for his win but i heard from someone that they gave him a life or something because he got knocked out before the finals,can anyone explain? :?

I think you mean a repicharge! Because Matt was in the winners bracket the whole way to the final (he basically didn't lose) he got a repicharge against Curtis who was in the Losers bracket.

Ive never been in the repicharge situation but personally I think they suck. You dont see such a thing in the footy or soccer or any other sport (well, not to my knowledge and understanding anyways...).
If a person can make it all the way to the final without losing, well whats one more block?

Its this simple

Bowler A made it to the finals by NOT losing a single game.

Bowler B made it to the finals by only losing one game

If bowler A wins no repechage because bowler B has lost 2 games (double elimination)

If bowler B wins should not bowler A have the same chance as Bowler B to be able to loss one game.

Is that not fair

In Double Elimination it's not a case of 'would the top qualifier like another chance?' It's YOU HAVEN'T LOST YET AND YOU NEED TO LOSE TWICE IN DOUBLE ELIMINATION TO BE ELIMINATED! Repicharge is when the top qualifier gets another chance for the sake of the top qualifier getting another chance.

It's the rules of the format.

Later Da Cowman!

ok thanks guyz but jen the top 4 in nrl get another chance in the first final match if they lose so YEAH lol :p

Back
Top Bottom