Well done Victoria

fishbog

idatola of 10 pin bowla
you should all know it is that time of year when the best young bowlers in australia meet up for a battle of which is the more superior state. That is right it is President shield time and i would like to congratulate the Victorian girls for winning the gold medal in the girls and the south australian boys for winning the boys gold medal but the shield is the main thing and the warriors from victoria brought it back home where it belongs a big well done to my sister rebecca whiting who bowled her guts out in those last 3 games to win in the last frame and to her fellow victorian teams mates from Courtney Murdoch, Caroline Chang, Alicia Garioch, Jess Ryan, Debra Bosma, Emily Robertson and the coach Wayne Parlby, now for the boys form Nathan Parlby, Anthony Morell, Luke Kairn, Jason May, Andrew Clark, Nick Mills and Luke Pocock. oh and a big well done to Rachelle Flynn who bowled really well for Tassie. Well i have said enough so bye for now.

Matt Whiting
P.S i would lke all the victorians members on total bowling to give there surrport on here cause i know the bowlers will be on here after there dinner dance tonight

~HEY VIC TEAM!~

CONGRATZ ... !!! U all hustled heaps & look what it brought ya ... da G-O-L-D!! Haha ... well done 2 da chicks for winning da girls division ... (trying 2 stand up da boys aren't ya?? ;) Jokiez ... ) ...

Hey Em: Did ya show them "Ugly oafs" who was boss? Hahaha ... nice one champ ...

Well done 2 Courtney 4 topping All - Stars ... => not bad bowling @ all! :D

Well done boys ... y'all did really well which was da main thing ... & Jase May ... stop injuring urself during bowling!! Bowling's a NON - CONTACT sport ... haha ... ;)

... & big props 2 Taafie & Papa Taafie ... u did all ur Werribee posse real proud here ... everyone knew u could do it ... !! & Jase ... I'm sure u did it 4 all those Pineapple & Vodkas ey? ... & maybe 4 some King Pin Action ... ?!?! Hahaha ...

Celebrate the win kids ... coz it sure was a sweet victory! Catch up with most of ya when y'all get back ... !! Peace out homiez ... this is Rox. Over & Out . :cool:

A big congrats to the Vic girls for there win and the Vic boys for an equal second and overall winning of the presidents shield.

I would also like to congratulate Courtney Murdoch on her high average allstar.
For the last 3 years we watched this kid with the big hart and ability to burn just come up short in presidents shield, and then the year I am not there to watch you reach your potential and blow the house down.

I expect a ball-by-ball description when we catch up at Geelong next week.

Congratulations again to all the Victorian team,coaches and managers.

John Michelle Chris and Tracey Madden :D

Hey
Just like to congratulate the Victorian team on their awesome performance at Shield. The girls worked so awesome together and really deserved the gold...and from what I saw of the guys there was some great bowling coming from their half as well.
Also congrats for recieving the best dressed team. Ya shirts looked amazing!!
Catch ya all along the line somewhere
Jen

Back
Top Bottom