well done bec whiting

fishbog

idatola of 10 pin bowla
hey all

wat a weekend it has been a western australian club winning the afl grand final, a queensland club winning the nrl grand final and a victorian winning the junoir sydney cup i would like to say a big congrates to my lil sister bec whiting for winning the syd cup wat is that like 3 junoir titles u now have this year i am really proud of u and i iwsh iw as up there watching

keep winning becka

matt whiting

Congratulations Bec well done you really deserved it - been working hard and getting used to the 15lbers obviously they're working pretty well ;)

We love you cause you're Victorian :cool:

OMFG :shock: Becky babe wat can i say.
Well done babe very well deserved. U have worked so hard for this n its great that u got it.
Keep up the great bowlin babe n see u on saturday at shield roll offs.
Take care

\\:D/ WE LOVE BECKY COS SHE IS VICTORIAN \\:D/

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Once again Becstar, a HUGE congratulations to you this weekend. You were leading the way from the start of matchplay and never looked back. Nice to see somebody so talented and deserving as Bec win. Keep up the good work :D

Bubye

Rowey :p

P.S I'll miss you Bec

SISTA!!!..... OMG WELLLL DONE HUN, u bowled soooooooooooooooooooo welll, u look goood n ready for president shield roll offs this weekend...im SOOO proud of u :D ...keep it up n talk to u VERY VERY sooon;)
xoxo CAZ

well done bec!!!

me and kat woulda been there but that obviously didnt happen.

congrats from newcastle

Mark Berriman

PS Rowey wats with your PS to bec aye????

Leo Babe number 1...

Congrats on your win!! you bowled well nice 278 by the way
Congrats to Miss Betty Boop.. a.k.a Cassie for your 2nd place awesome bowling, And Hamish you champ well done!

Jodes.

Back
Top Bottom