Keon Park junior sets world record with 894

wchester

Bowling Tragic
Well, it's happened at last. The long standing junior bowling world record high series of 888 set by Kenner, Louisiana native, 16 year old Brentt Arcement was surpassed this morning by a local Melbourne lad.

Second year bowler Cole Pocksie, a 13 year old phenom from Thomastown in the north, bowled games of 297-299-298 for a remarkable 894 series. When asked afterward if he realised he had set a record, this unassuming youngster replied with "I was just trying to bowl 300. I had no clue that the world record was within reach."

Despite a recent onslaught of perfect 300 games being bowled at Keon Park, there had never before been a bowler who kept up the strike barrage throughout an entire three game set.

there was another post by wayne, saying that it wasnt ture.... it did say it was in post bowl or something like that... unless i was dreaming...

What an intelligent, well directed, politically correct, kind observation by the KIA of Australian Bowling... :lying: :lying:

Can I ask if this post actually achieved anything at all? Or was it just another fantastic observation :lying: from the GREAT ONE?

hmmmmm

Me thinks someone needs a life...

JMHO

ALL I CAN SAY IS I RANG THE BOWL YESTERDAY AFTER IT WAS POSTED
AND THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF THAT BEING BOWLED OR HEARD OF THE PERSONS NAME
:cool:

Hooterman this post was put there to have a dig at Keon Park, because of all the high games been bowled . I think wayne needs to get a life
Sue Mckay

Peanut said:
there was another post by wayne, saying that it wasnt ture.... it did say it was in post bowl or something like that... unless i was dreaming...

nope, you didn't dream it, I saw it too......he said something about having just heard it had been done in a prebowl, and that something was starting to smell???? :rolleyes:

some of you guys need to lighten up a little bit. Go back and read some threads that have been hot topics of discussion lately :D

wchester said:
Well, it's happened at last. The long standing junior bowling world record high series of 888 set by Kenner, Louisiana native, 16 year old Brentt Arcement was surpassed this morning by a local Melbourne lad.

Second year bowler Cole Pocksie, a 13 year old phenom from Thomastown in the north, bowled games of 297-299-298 for a remarkable 894 series. When asked afterward if he realised he had set a record, this unassuming youngster replied with "I was just trying to bowl 300. I had no clue that the world record was within reach."

Despite a recent onslaught of perfect 300 games being bowled at Keon Park, there had never before been a bowler who kept up the strike barrage throughout an entire three game set.
Like i said "miracle" only happens in Keon Park :rolleyes: [-X ..wonder if Graham gonna shut this down :D

Back
Top Bottom