Keon Park junior sets world record with 894

I believe Wayne has a life; he just likes to stir the pot and to put his views into a "different" format. Nice Wayne, I like your style.

Stax

wchester said:
Well, it's happened at last. The long standing junior bowling world record high series of 888 set by Kenner, Louisiana native, 16 year old Brentt Arcement was surpassed this morning by a local Melbourne lad.

Second year bowler Cole Pocksie, a 13 year old phenom from Thomastown in the north, bowled games of 297-299-298 for a remarkable 894 series. When asked afterward if he realised he had set a record, this unassuming youngster replied with "I was just trying to bowl 300. I had no clue that the world record was within reach."

Despite a recent onslaught of perfect 300 games being bowled at Keon Park, there had never before been a bowler who kept up the strike barrage throughout an entire three game set.

YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lighten up... its a good little chuckle... Wayne's just bringing a bit of humour into everyone's lives.

Top stuff Wayne! :D

Hey Wayne are you just jelous - because you couldn't bowl a 300 at KP and some others have?????

YOU IDIOT WAYNE !!!
Chaz

Bring back the reverse block that was laid down around Vic 150...
Otherwise this story WILL come true.

Easy lane conditions are killing this sport, and it seems only a handful are willing to prevent it. :(

Craig is right 100%.

It would be great to see centres change their house pattern to one that is more challenging but in most cases that just isn't going to happen.

Bowler retention is a key issue for centres.
With the number of centres around its too easy for bowlers to simply switch to a "better" one if the conditions aren't to their liking.

Perhaps centres need to begin using either 3:1 patterns or sport conditions for some of their better leagues as a trial, with a view to adopting said patterns as a house pattern.

Something to consider perhaps.

Craig.
It is different for every centre. Depends on how many corners the owners want to cut. This can be done in staffing, pricing, promotions even oiling and if centres oil everyday. So it would be hard to put an exact cost on running a centre.

Craig Ryan said:
Easy lane conditions are killing this sport, and it seems only a handful are willing to prevent it. :(
The only reason why easy lane conditions are being put down is because every average bowler who cant manage to adjust, or even hit there target, bitches! I know lots of ppl who say, the lanes are too hard, whats goin on with the condition, but the only thing thats wrong is them. Maybe if bowlers learnt how to hit there targets, and throw consistant shots, they wouldnt be having the problems they have now.
If ppl aren't bowling well, they get shitty, then they bitch, then they end up moving to an easier centre. Then those centres who lay a half decent condition down lose in the long run, and this is all caused from ppl who think they are good not knowing how to bowl, simple as that. When people can wake up to the fact that they throw the bad shot, and the lane isnt the cause of there shit bowling, is the day when harder conditions can be set!

BBBBBUUULLLLLSSSEEEYYYYYYEEEE

Well done Ham , Smartest thing said on this site

And of course its true

By choice i choose to bowl at one of the hardest centresin Brisbane, and thats how i like it

Back
Top Bottom