Joondalup Bowl now open

Gotta funny feeling the 1st 3 plastic centres in Australia are gone now. Castle Hill, Craigie and Mooroolbark

Yep another night another 300 at Caboult........sorry I mean Joondalup this time by Mike Muir nice bowling mate. Baron

Tiny bowled 300 on the 7th May.

4 weeks - 4*300's (Ken,Tom, Mike, Tiny) and 1*299 game (Steve - 4 pin..) and multiple 700+ series..

We'll see what next month brings...

Kim

On this occasion it was the 4 pin and to answer your other question no the 5 did not just fall over.

When are you coming to play golf ?

Tom Kury rolled one a few weeks ago on a wednesday night.

I like the new centre, its fantastic. Wish I could bowl more, but need to have surgery on my wrist so I can at least attempt to bowl again :D

But I like it alot.

Is that Steve Jones that bowled a 299!!! it can't be, it's 2009 not 1979.If it is I'm surprised I didn't get a phone call.The last high game Jonsey got he won some house bricks in Adelaide. Around about 1979.
Cheers Lovey

Hey Lovey

I think you might find that it was Steve Johnstone that bowled the 299

Still a blast from the past though.

Cheers

Jim

This place is Disneyland I tell you. Its been years since I bowled any good. Just started a couple of months ago and starting to get a rythm. Last 3 weeks around 680 a night. 5+ strings of strikes most games. Looking forward to another 300 soon :)

Back
Top Bottom