Joondalup Bowl now open

sam.t

They are having a big open day sunday 8th March

if you don't know where it is - its Unit 1, 23 franklin lane joondalup.

This also means Craigie is now closed....

could someone post some photos if they go along?

Some great bowling last night in the highly competitive doubles league with firstly Ken Wallace bowling a 300 game.......then followed by Tom Kury bowling his 300.....great to see.

Sounds like a pretty awesome house with all these high scores.
Are these brand new lanes or are they from another centre?

Couldnt agree more Stuart an amazing nights bowling with not only Kenny and Tom but some other great scores as well. I was on the receiving end of a 280 from Jamie and Chris Mathews threw a nice 289 in the last game. I thought young Connor Jackson might go all the way in the first game but stumbled at the last hurdle but he is certainly a name to watch for the future. As for you Mr Watts kind of reminds me of the time when you were on fire at Fairlanes in our Thursday nite league. I reckon you would be doing ok here to.

Baron

ps Hmmm I wonder what Carol will think when she hears the news!!!

Tiger Tom roars again!!!! In my book its 1/2 a 300 to you guys and 1/2 to Queensland

So how long Baron before you notch up one there?
Clint you must be itchin to throw one too?
Great to see the game in good shape.
What will happen to craigies gear now?

Dude that's a real suprise to me,

Reckon the old raging inferno may have to come out of the bag in the shed for a couple of games soonish though i am keen to check this new house out in Joondalup just for a laugh and to take the littlin for a throw.

Through 25 and out to 7????

So how long Baron before you notch up one there?
Clint you must be itchin to throw one too?
Great to see the game in good shape.
What will happen to craigies gear now?

all the stuff is at the ware house
machines were ment to be going to robina gold coast

Mr Watts, The lanes and approaches are brand new Brunswick units. Machines are reconditioned 82-70 XLI's. The Craigie machines have been sent back to Melbourne for storage and the lanes were scrapped.

Adrian

As far as I know the same lanes were down at Craigie the whole time it was open.

Those machines seemed to run pretty smoothly as well, but then again anything seems to run smooth after bowling at Cannington.

Ah yeah, guess they'd be a bit worn out as far as synthetics go. When i hear about stuff like this i still think 'hmmm Mt gambier could have done with that'

I remember when Craigie opened
(i think FIQ was held there around the same time???)
Was the fairlanes flagship as far as centres go in the beginning.
Dave Davis held a clinic there too was money well spent at the time.
I also went gutter to gutter for a 5-7-10 :showoff:
It's a pity that bowl didn't get moved instead of scrapped.
Does anyone know what is happening with the Midland project?

Back
Top Bottom