Jason Belmonte nominated for a ESPY Award - Now it is up to us to see an Aussie Win

Congratulations to Jason Belmonte nominated for an ESPY AWARD , Jason is one of 4 bowlers to be nominated, NOW it is up to us Australians to do our part by voting for Jason ( WOW imagine an Australian winning the Award for the sport of Bowling). Follow the link, click to get started, then vote by category and choose BOWLER - then vote for Jason Belmonte.

2011 ESPYS - July 2011 ESPNHD

WHAT IS A ESPY Award? - ESPY Award (short for Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly Award) is an accolade presented by the American cable television network ESPN to recognize individual & team athletic achievement & sport-related performance during the year.

Remember we have to vote so - Follow the link above, click to get started, then vote by category & choose BOWLER - then vote for Jason Belmonte

Re: Jason Belmonte nominated for a ESPY Award - Now it is up to us to see an Aussie W

Let's get behind Belmo and all vote for him!

Re: Jason Belmonte nominated for a ESPY Award - Now it is up to us to see an Aussie W

Done.

Good Luck Belmo!!

C'mon everyone, it takes less than 1 minute.

Voted for Jason Belmonte. Good Luck mate in the ESPY Awards and hope the award is won by you as your achievements deserve the win.

What he said ^^^

I notice Sean Rash wasn't a nominee??

Sorry guys, this voting confused me. Does this mean Sean Rash won't get any votes?

Voted! Come on everyone, vote away!

Ha!!! Someone beat me to it! By a minute!

Done, but man what a list of sporting starts!

done !!!!!!

done it's not going to be easy to beat mika but cmon belmo!

done twice,
Cheers Lovey

Done!! Go Belmo!! I also noticed that Lauren Jackson was nominated for her sport basketball, another great Aussie worth supporting, I voted for her too!!

Done !!!!
It was a Rash decision !!!!!

Done!
Now just going outside to put out the T Rash!

Back
Top Bottom