"Just to be in the same room with so many of the worlds greatest athlete’s is unreal"

Belmo's thoughs from his website. Guess who is an ESPY nominee? 2011 ESPYS - July 2011 ESPNHD Feel free to vote for who you think is the best bowler is. Very excited – very happy right now. Just to be in the same room with so many of the worlds greatest athlete’s is just unreal. I am so proud and happy to be a nominee. Now get voting gang! 2011 ESPYS - July 2011 ESPNHD An Insert - Storm Bowling release from website... The PBA has announced that Storm International star Jason Belmonte has been nominated for bowling's ESPY award, (short for Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly Award). Each year the ESPY is presented by the American cable television network ESPN to recognize individual and team athletic achievement and other sports-related performance during the calendar year preceding a given annual ceremony. ESPY Awards, as the similarly-styled Grammy (for music), Emmy (for television), and Academy Award (for film), the ESPYs are hosted by a contemporary celebrity; the style, though, is more relaxed, light, and self-referential than that of many other awards shows, with comedic sketches usually included. The host for the 2011 ESPYS is Seth Meyers and the head writer is Jonathan Drubner. Vote for Jason here! 2011 ESPYS - July 2011 ESPNHD -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- One of many Fans - this is their comment.... You so deserve it Jason!! Congratulations! Not only are you a superb bowler and an amazing athlete, you have beautiful heart. You blessed us when my son got a chance to meet you in Reno 2 yrs ago at the PBA masters. Not only were you kind and supportive, you actually cared about my son’s future. He bowls in the same style as you although he never knew it until we saw you on TV bowling in a competition. After that you became his Idol and when he was able to meet you it was a dream come true. He is now bowling a 182 average in his own house, Black Oak Lanes in Tuolumne, Ca. You are his inspiration and he will bowl his heart out with his new Storm ball. We are grateful and proud to know you. God Bless you and your beautiful family Jason! ORANGE TENPIN BOWL Remember we have to vote so - Follow the link above, click to get started, then vote by category & choose BOWLER - then vote for Jason Belmonte - Let's all support Jason - It would be sensational if an Aussie won. So if you haven't voted yet please vote, and pass the word round, post it or email it to others - LET'S VOTE FOR OUR AUSTRALIAN BOWLER - you have until the 9th July 2011

Re: "Just to be in the same room with so many of the worlds greatest athlete’s is unr

I've voted and if you havent its not too late.... It would be awesome to see Belmo win the award on the biggest stage there is. Good luck mate, we are all supporting you...

Re: "Just to be in the same room with so many of the worlds greatest athlete’s is unr

I've voted too George. Good luck Jason and I hope you bring home the award to sit pride of place at either your home or the bowl @ Orange.

Back
Top Bottom