I wonder where AMF balls has gone?

Zoidberg

For a over 40 years in bowling, AMF has been one of the iconic brands in bowling. Some of the legends of the game like Dick Weber used their equipment and yours truly first ball was an AMF. So, this led me to ask some questions:

Is it just me or has AMF pretty much disappeared off the radar? :confused:

Is it even worth looking at their products and buying an AMF ball anymore?

If they are still keeping pace with the other companies in terms of R&D and tech, would you buy one?

Amf-300 are now manufacturerd out of the 900 global plant under license. They still use BASF resins like they did under the old c300 licensing. They aren't as large in Australia as most other brands, but anyone who liked the traditional Columbia or Track covers before the Ebonite take over, should definately consider an AMF-300 or a 900Global bowling ball.

In Australia, we are the official distributors of 900Global products, and Q-AMF is the official distributor of AMF-300 licensed products.

Hope this answers your question :D

Amf-300 are now manufacturerd out of the 900 global plant under license. They still use BASF resins like they did under the old c300 licensing. They aren't as large in Australia as most other brands, but anyone who liked the traditional Columbia or Track covers before the Ebonite take over, should definately consider an AMF-300 or a 900Global bowling ball.
In Australia, we are the official distributors of 900Global products, and Q-AMF is the official distributor of AMF-300 licensed products.
Hope this answers your question :D
The new AMF300 balls are quite impressive.
That does answer my question pretty well and I do like the pre-Ebonite stuff because I'm the proud owner of a Columbia 300 Beast Pearl :D
What's the website to buy the AMF balls and also, what's a good AMF arsenal for a 2-handed bowler like myself on dry and medium lanes?

Back
Top Bottom