George To Good For Kiwis AGAIN!!!!!!!

brown beach boy

Sam Nucifora Jnr
Id like to congratulate a fellow Track Pro Staffer on his acheivmant on the weekend. While we were all watching racing on t.v or cooking a barby George was out there promoting the great Brand that he is Sponsored by.

After 15 rounds of matchplay george won 15 out of 15 yep unbeatable.
Finishing 390 in front of second and the only bowler in the field to finish over the card. This was the second tournemant in the super seven series and he done it with an TRack Arsenal Artillery.

Congratulations mate good bowling good luck for the Australian Team

Great bowling George...Another feather in your cap, proving yourself to be the #1 bowler in Australia. Now if only the selectors had any brains.
How in the world did you get overlooked for the Men's squad going to Korea?

I know I'm going to catch hell for the above statement, but it's 100% on the money. I'm just not afraid to speak my mind unlike most of the posters who bag me for being "negative".

Maybe if politics weren't a big part of this sport, we'd all be better off..dontcha think?

A big congratulations to George on an outstanding performance,

this proves not matter what equipment you use, hard work & dedication rises to the top.......I have to agree with Wayne, how you were overlooked for the Australian side is beyond me......

DaleS said:
I have to agree with Wayne, how you were overlooked for the Australian side is beyond me......

Well said Dale. Congratulations George, on yet another tornament victory.

DaleS said:
A big congratulations to George on an outstanding performance,
this proves not matter what equipment you use, hard work & dedication rises to the top.......I have to agree with Wayne, how you were overlooked for the Australian side is beyond me......

we are just another two of the many thinking, if not openly saying the same thing.

Keep going George, we all know what you can, and are capable of doing in this sport of ours.

Jagga and Broni;)

wchester said:
Great bowling George...Another feather in your cap, proving yourself to be the #1 bowler in Australia. Now if only the selectors had any brains.
QUOTE]

I have just seen the TBA website and saw the 3 men selected for the Worlds Team. I believe that with a dual condition the 3 mentioned are the first 3 that should be selected. Myself, Walshy and Jarrod have all had extensive experiance on the dual patterns and I am positive our 3 shots will match up best to both conditions.
As for George not been named??? What George does, he does better than anyone else in the country, he plays the gutter. The long oil pattern though is suited to those who can play deeper inside. Can George play inside?? YES, but can he do it better than the above 3 mentioned?? NO
Now you might be saying, well why is he not in the team based on the Short OIL factor?? Basically I can play the gutter better than George can play inside and so can the other 2 boys.
George will be in the team to travel away, thats what i hope....and he will be the first to tell you he does not care where he is picked in the line up, just as long as he is picked.

His form of his current overseas travels (even though is was against a few kiwi's :) ) should show something to the selectors.
15 from 15 matchplay wins is impressive and something to right down in BOLD on your resume.

Mate well done, now its time to travel with me more!!!!!!

Jason Belmonte

Yet another great achievement George, well done.=D> I agree with all the above comments about your ability - simply the best. NO-ONE can play the gutter anywhere even close to the way George can. And a great bloke as well:cool:

Feral

BELMO said:
wchester said:
QUOTE]
I have just seen the TBA website and saw the 3 men selected for the Worlds Team. I believe that with a dual condition the 3 mentioned are the first 3 that should be selected. Myself, Walshy and Jarrod have all had extensive experiance on the dual patterns and I am positive our 3 shots will match up best to both conditions.
As for George not been named??? What George does, he does better than anyone else in the country, he plays the gutter. The long oil pattern though is suited to those who can play deeper inside. Can George play inside?? YES, but can he do it better than the above 3 mentioned?? NO
Now you might be saying, well why is he not in the team based on the Short OIL factor?? Basically I can play the gutter better than George can play inside and so can the other 2 boys.
George will be in the team to travel away, thats what i hope....and he will be the first to tell you he does not care where he is picked in the line up, just as long as he is picked.
His form of his current overseas travels (even though is was against a few kiwi's :) ) should show something to the selectors.
15 from 15 matchplay wins is impressive and something to right down in BOLD on your resume.
Mate well done, now its time to travel with me more!!!!!!
Jason Belmonte
Rivalry at it's best you two. But it's also great to see Respect for each other. Well done Belmo and George :cool: :cool: :cool:

Congradulation to George Frilingos did bowled great preformance in matchplay for Auckland Open tournament (kiwi land)-he did won all 15 games in matchplay day that it is incredible average 216 to won a AUCKLAND OPEN at Panmure Bowl.

Davelefty did checked with TBNZ WEBSITE about this result.

Big applause to GEORGE done well !!!

Cheers Davelefty

Full credit to George on his dominance of the Auckland Open. It certainly showcases his commitment, skill and knowledge of the game which he is only more than happy to pass on which I am sure will help us Kiwi's give you a go next time you are over.

Jason Waters

Back
Top Bottom