FREE Columbia300 & Track Test Drive Night

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
Hi All,

On Friday 17th February 2006 in conjunction with the Mt Gravatt Youth Cup, we will be offering a Test Drive of 3 NEW ball Releases from Columbia300 & Track. Be one of the first people in Australia to test drive these bad boys, the balls available for test driving will be:

Columbia "Action Packed"
Columbia "U-Turn Particle Pearl"
Track "Arsenal Artillery"

All balls will have Turbo Switch Grips in them, and different sized grips will also be available for that comfortable fit. Onced you have test driven one of these bad boys, they will be available for sale at an introductive price from the Pro-Shop.

The test drive session proudly will be available between 7pm & 9pm, with expert advise from National Sales Rep & Staffer George Frilingos. Look forward to seeing you all there for this first time experience.

Glenn Rowland
Consumer Products & Sales Manager
National Series Coordinator
Qubica-AMF

Based on the success of this idea at Mt Gravatt, there will also be a test drive night at the following events:

Ebonite @ Mayfield Youth Cup - Mayfield NSW
Track @ SA U/23's Youth Cup - Village Bowl SA
Columbia300 @ Columbia300 Youth Cup - Geelong VIC
Hammer @ U/23's Melbourne Youth Cup - Ed Fleming VIC
Columbia & Track @ Werribee Youth Cup - Werribee VIC

With the introductive price could u give us an idea on would the prices would be on each of the balls?

Thanks

Ashley

The test drive night is open to anyone who wishes to try these new bad boys out. The more the merrier, this is one of the benefits being supplied as part of the series. New product launches at each event, thanks to our supporting sponsors AMF300,Columbia300,Ebonite,Hammer & Track.

Just curious how this is going to work with the many different spans and thumb sizes out there.

Also, what happens if a left-hander wishes to trial them?

Thanks

Jess

With George being a left hander himself of course there will be balls there for lefty's to try. Other products that have also been released, but are not available for test driving are:

Columbia Power Drive Sanded
Track Robo Rule
Track Machine

I will have a few on display in the Pro-Shop for sale if anyone is interested.

any specs or pics of the track machine?im a die hard track user.

Track_X said:
any specs or pics of the track machine?im a die hard track user.

The Machine:

3306211954.jpg

The Arsenal Artillery:

3306160178.jpg

Pix were posted by some guy on ballreviews.com.

Thank you for answering that half of my question.

How are you managing to test drive balls with so many different hand spans out there? And thumb sizes?

Thanks

i would love to go, but i gotta work, if i get off work early, i mean like 7pm, i might head over for abit i would love to try the new arsenel ball:D , but yeh see wat happens

I have seen the Machine on the shelf at Moorabbin it looks good same as the Arsenal Artillery Robo Rule.
i'll be there.
Youth tournament is SA is in August

Back
Top Bottom