Congratulations George & Ann-Maree

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
Congratulations to George Frilingos & Ann-Maree Putney on winning this years Columbia 300 South Pacific Classic.

Unlucky to Jason Walsh & Carol Gianotti who were the runners up......unluck guys but once again well bowled.

On behalf of Mike Quitter & myself we would like to thank everyone who competed in this years event, to Brett Best and all the staff at AMF Castle Hill for their great efforts over the weekend.

On a personal note well done to all our QAMF staffers that finished in the top 10 once again, and to George & Carol who were our two stand out performers.

On behalf of everyone a very big thank you to Columbia 300 for their continued support of bowling in Australia.

Glenn Rowland
QubicaAMF Worldwide
Columbia 300

well done to george frilingos and ann-marie putney on their winning the tournament. from dean.all the best representing australia in the world cup in mexico.

Good work George it was great to watch.
I have never seen you that happy on the car trip to the air port you will do us all proud when you bowl for Australia in Mexico good work your mate happychicken

P.s Bad luck walshy

Well done George and AMP. I reckon George is throwing it as good as he ever has.. good luck in Mexico I'm sure you will do us proud.

Super effort guys, just awsome.

and

Thank you to The Tenpin Bowling Show for televising the event.

This will look great on DVD.

Well done George! Good to see you continuing in your winning ways.

Congratulations on another win Ann-Maree.

Two great bowlers.
Wish I could have been there to see the event. Sounds like it was well worth the watch.

Congratulations to both of you - George looked like a machine at Sunshine Coast and not a surprise winner.

To AMP - once again, the 'tuffest' under the gun - you always do the women bowlers of Oz proud .... go get 'em again!

Flower

Congratulations to George & Ann Maree on your wins. Good Luck in Mexico, hopefully both World Cups can be back in Australia soon.

Cheers
Christian ;)

Needless to say Australia has produced an amazing long list of World Cup Champions. In the guys however our best finish is only 2nd (Jason Belmonte and Ian Bradford). Let's see if I can pull a rabbit out of a mexican hat :D

Back
Top Bottom