Geoff Ott 30 Yrs

RobbieB

Rodentus scientificus
...since his first Rachuig.
In that time the Ottmeister has won both domestic and International titles, been a member of winning Rachuig teams, made Allstars and has even reached the pinnacle of our sport winning Gold as an Australian representative.

But there is one honour which has eluded the big man throughout his illustrious career. A fully deserved accolade which only we, the bowlers, have the power to bring into reality and complete the trophy cabinet of one of the nicest guys you would ever meet off the lanes.

Rachuig Sportsmans Award.

I am appealing to my fellow Rachuig athletes to join with me to make this happen. I can only imagine reaction of the big unit on hearing his name called out at the dinner. Those close to him will know how much this award would mean in the twilight of his career.

Otty for Sportsmans Award! You know you want to!

That's the best post on total bowling in 30 years! ;)

I'm in that. :D

A couple of rules have to go along with this.

Otty wins the award, he has to shout soda all night. :partytime2:

Otty wins the award, he has to say an otty speech. :drums:

We have to get the big marn one title because he won't win another Rachuig title in 2009! :p

Cheers
Christian Purdue
NSW Rachuig

Not much chance of him ever moving back to the old stomping ground:p Geoff is now a proud NQlder he is a all round nice guy will help anyone any time If I could vote for him I would, maybe he could wear a beige skirt then I can vote for him.:D:D:D:cool:

Is that the Ott I use to know. He must of changed from the years I rememered him. If he wins that award, I'm coming back to bowling. Cheers Otty.
Lovey

Lovey,

Otty hasn't changed a bit, he is still a great bloke, loves a joke, does a great Incredible Hulk impersonation when he is bowling bad :D and can still bowl pretty well for an old bloke. :D

Bowling needs characters like Otty and yourself, so I really hope that he wins which would mean you would come back to bowling, that would be great.

Cheers

Steve Hunt

On the basis that the Nobel Peace prize just went to someone who had been in his job for just 12 whole days before nominations for the award closed - I'd say Ott's 30 years qualifies him well and truly....and I do NOT mean for for the Sportsman's Award! I'd give OTT the Nobel Peace Prize - I mean why not ......Yasser Arafat in 1994, Geoff Ott in 2010 - I'd say there's a definite similarity - even in their dress!

Happy lobbying.

Thanks steve, I can't wait to get back to bowling.Only joking. I was taking the piss out of my old mate Otty, I know what sort of guy he is. The only tournament I bowl in is the BMW Orange Open on every April, wouldn't miss it for quids (that's dollars young people).
So people, if you have nothing to do on that weekend in April get off your butts and support the best tournament going around. Hey Aldo how much will that cost you.I don't come cheap.
Cheers Lovey

Back
Top Bottom