Game On - The Ashes 2005

C

CV

Well, after one of the most exciting test matches in recent memory, the poms have now levelled the series 1-1. Despite 42 with bat and a 10-for for the match to the king of spin Shane Warne, the Aussies fell just short to make the Ashes a now very interesting series. Without anyone making a century thus far this series, the ball has dominated precedings. With Glenn McGrath likely to miss the next test starting later this week, can Australia's batsmen come to the party this week? Only time will tell.

GAME ON!

Absolutely... After years of second rate English teams, the poms finally have a competitive lineup. Even if they don't win another game for the series, they've certainly done enough to renew my interest in cricket.

Unfortunately there was a few dodgy decisions which impacted on both teams, particularly when you look at the final wicket. It looked to me like Kasper had his hand off the bat when it was struck by the ball - ie. NOT OUT!!!

Still all in all, a great game & looking forward to the next one.

I want to know why England get a decent side out onto the grass just as I've moved over here. 12500 miles or so and my home team STILL get beaten :D

What do you say now Tash?????

And most people thought that it would be a whitewash

PUA H AH AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Youve lost Lee now too.......is it over????

Bradley my sweet , no way is it over , but remember one thing darl , England should have bowled us out many runs before they did , but the bowlers were just not good enough until only a minor 2 runs from he end???? lol it's never over hun and Lee well a quality bowler but the ozzies are full of quality bowlers hun........................ bring on old Trafford.............. :p ;)

I think its great that Lee is injured. They may bring in Tait for his first Test, and they are also talking about bringing Shane Watson in as the allrounder. MacGill will probably play the next test in tandem with Warne, and we all know how well England play legspin. MacGill turns it more than Warne so should be worth staying up for.

I thinks its great when the English supporters start saying they gonna dominate the Aussies now when they've won 1 test!
You could be excused in for speaking too soon if the test the English won was to give them a 1-0 lead... but bragging after its 1-1 ??? pffffft :rolleyes:

A few more tests to go... a few more innings defeats for the English haha :p

Back
Top Bottom