The Ashes

Cam S

BEEEEEEEEEAVER
Theres only 4 weeks till the first test at the Gabba
and i can't remember in the 20 odd years ive followed test cricket there being so much hype about a test series.

I can't wait.

So whose lucky enough to get tickets, whos going to win and who do u you think will be in the Aussie side for game 1.

Heres my 12

Hayden
Langer
Pointing
Hussey
Clarke
Watson
Gilly
Warne
Lee
Johnson
Mcgrath
12th Mcgill

I see number 6 being a real headache for australia
The selectors continue to look for an all rounder however i question the need when Warne and lee can both bat.

Here is the 12 that will start Cam

Hayden
Langer
Pointing
Martin
Clarke
Hussy
Gillchrist
Warne
Johnson
Lee
Mcgrath
12th Mcgill

Im going First test, 1st day, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Here is the 12 that will start Cam
Hayden
Langer
Pointing
Martin
Clarke
Hussy
Gillchrist
Warne
Johnson
Lee
Mcgrath
12th Mcgill
Im going First test, 1st day, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
you might be right with martyn we are a little bit thin in the middle order ranks

id love to see Symonds get another go against the poms but i think hes probably had all the chances hes going to get in test cricket.

you might be right with martyn we are a little bit thin in the middle order ranks
id love to see Symonds get another go against the poms but i think hes probably had all the chances hes going to get in test cricket.

If the Aussies know what's good for them they'll keep Symonds as far away from the test team as possible.

If the Aussies know what's good for them they'll keep Symonds as far away from the test team as possible.

I dont know about that, Symonds is a great player, his ability to bowl spin, medium, and also bat, brings alot of tricks to the table when selecting. We'd love to have him at the raiders, but that aint going to happen;)
All in all go the aussies, and lets kick there arse

I'm going on the third day, saturday, should be awesome. I'm pretty sure we will give the poms an absolute hiding. My 12 for the first test only:

Haydo
Langer
Punta
Marto
Mr. Cricket
Watson
Gilly
Binga
Warney
Johnson
Pigeon

12th man: Pup

Here's my pick for the 12...

Langer
Katich
Ponting
Martyn
Clarke
Symonds
Gilchrist
Warne
Lee
Bracken/McGill (depends on whether we need 2 spinners or a swinger)
McGrath

12th Man: Katich, Johnson or even Dan McCullen are all chances nowadays.

My vote is the Aussies to win 3-2, and the Aussies to win the last test. Just so we can rub it in even more when we beat the Poms in the last one ;)

Bubye

Rowey :p

Australia

Hayden
Langer
Ponting
Martin
Clarke
Hussey
Gilchrist
Warne
Lee
Johnson
McGrath

England

Strauss
Trescothic
Cook
Bell
Peitersen
Collingwood
Flintoff
Reid
Hoggard
Harmison
Panersar

I hate to say it but don't underestimate the poms, I think they are the only team capable of beating the aussies again

Back
Top Bottom