favorite bowling ball

smithvg

hey everybody im just asking you just to know what is your favourite ball
thanks brenden "twigg" smith

right now would be my BLACKWIDOW PEARL and my mate fav is the SLING BLADE HAMMER SERIES

I Must say the SD-73 and the Shift have to be the best bowling balls i have EVER used. Mainly because they have a strong backend,lol.;)

my favourite balls are columbia 300 (Bubblegum coloured) and a ebonite Maxim both balls i own its funny how their both plastic balls lol. :p

would have to be my Black Widow for castle hill everywhere else RS-X from storm :)

both of them straight down 10 board and BOOM strike after strike

Hey,
Doesn't anybody here know what a brunswick ball is? LOL
My Favs are:
1: Brunswick Ulitimate Inferno
2: Brunswick Blast Zone.
3: Brunswick Total Inferno.

And maybe the Raging Inferno...
Cheers,
Shane

well... i have just recently gone HAMMER.... and Mine would be the Anger Raw Hammer!!! Such a smoothe front and midlane and just takes a sharp angle into the pocket!!! :):) :):)

Th best 2 balls that I've ever used...The one I currently own is the Tropical Storm Blue/Yellow. It doesn't do a lot for hook, but it's one of the most controllable and versatile bowling balls I've ever used. Handles the oil, the dry, and pretty much everything in between, so it's my go-to ball when I need something to get me there or to be fairly direct with.

The best ball I've ever thrown...Still remains to be my Storm Big Hit Particle. Once again, a very controllable bowling ball and always gave me different options on different patterns, as well as a few high 700s and 300s :)

Best spare ball, you ask?

My Dark Blue Columbia White Dot...It's picked up some real good stuff in the past (7-10, 7-9, greek church, etc) and funnily enough is the ball that I have the most strikes I've thrown in a row with (15 in practice).

Hooroo

Rowey :p

best ball i have ever used will have to be the track kinetic it has masive backend 14 on the scale with massive hook and carry no matter what the conditions are.

thinking about gettin the rising ot temper soon what you all think??

at the moment raw hammer toxic but ever would be my hammer sling blade i still have mine just don't use it to light now grr i went up ahhh i sooo want to use it hehe

joshy

my raw hammer anger will be arriving in a few days and from what i have heard it is a very smooth ball. not physically. but i hopefully will really enjoy using it

Mine would be my Track Inertia... Its a homing missile. Nice recovery, snaps nicely without too much aggression and is really controllable

tps tornado for me...most versatile ball and even though its so old still performs...other than versatility i would have to say the columbia bully is unreal

Back
Top Bottom