Storm STORM balls

Rowey the li'l lefty said:
Fave at the Moment:-Big Hit Particle coz it likes to hit hard and hooks a fair bit at the backend, whick i like.
Fave Ever:-Razor Wire:-Very faithful ball to me coz it has done a lot of things for me.
Laterz all
Rowey
OK, it's changed...

Fave at the moment - My Big Hit Particle, it's a keeper for me.

Some other balls I like are: Atomic Charge, X Factor Vertigo, Recharge, Depth Charge, Tropical Storm Red/Purple and Green/Yellow, X Factor Trifecta, Triple Xtreme, and the Hot Rod Hybrid, to name a few:rolleyes:

Fave ever - Out of my gear, my Big Hit Particle, but I'd say the best ball in my books would have to be the Tour Power.

Top Ten Ever...it's not easy picking this...
1. Tour Power
2. Big Hit Particle
3. Depth Charge
4. X Factor Vertigo
5. Triple Xtreme
6. Atomic Charge
7. X Factor
8. Fear Factor
9. Recharge
10. Razor Wire

Bubyee

Rowey:p

mine is easily the fired up it works on any condition except heavy oil on any thing from the range of dry lanes to light oil lanes to medium oil lanes its a monster i have never tried a storm ball with such an awesome backendi find i just throw it and it hooks on clean backends also has an awesome midlane

So far i would say my old storm erase-it i used to have... miss it anyone got one 15lb let me know :p tho now i just got a storm fired up and storm spit fire, so hopfully these balls will prove to be great! :D

Dean.

Fear Factor, Special Agent and Flash Point in no particular order.

Had to throw in the Flash Point its the ball I rolled my 300 with.

i currently have a X-factor Trifecta awsome ball
and had a vertigo and wish i never got rid of it

Back
Top Bottom