Storm Best Storm Ball

Gary

Hey just wondering what's the best Storm ball, and secondly what's the biggest hooking ball as i bowl pretty staight?

Gary....................... :cool:

Gary,

The best Storm ball is a matter of opinion. It is based on sooooo many different factors.

The best benchmark ball that Storm currently has is probably the Atomic Charge. It is a Mid-priced medium-heavy oil ball, that is very versatile and takes great to polish if required. It also has a driller friendly core.

If you are looking for a true heavy oil ball from storm, you cant go past the Vertigo or the Trifecta. Both are very similar balls, with the difference being that the Trifecta has a light load particle added to its coverstock, making it able to handle a fraction more oil.

If you want any more details on any storm balls, feel free to pm me, im always happy to help.

I also have a couple of recent storm balls here that have low games on them if you are looking to trial storm, a vertigo being one of them. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks and Good luck
Andrew Tonkin

I would agree with Tonx, saying that either the Vertigo or the Trifecta would be the biggest hooking storm balls to date.

I have bowled with an X-Factor Deuce, a XXX-factor, Vertigo, A hot Rod Pro Stock from storm and all have been very dependable, on a side note, the XXX works well as an early roll ball, while I've found the vertigo and Deuce work great as length balls (skid-snap).

Depending on your shot type, and the lanes you generally bowl on, if you want a big hooking storm ball, go with either the Vertigo or Trifector.

Best Storm ball.... Thunder Storm or Thunder Road

Biggest hooking ball.... Visionary AMB Particle or Columbia's new EPX T1

Best Storm Ball: I would have to say Thunder Road Pearl or El Nino 2000

Biggest hooking: RotoGrip SD73 (flare potential 9+ inches :shock: :shock: )

Cheers,
BJ :D

from what ive seen a both the core powers, and a atomice charge.

best oil ball, columbia epx t1 or track oil balls

The EPX T1 doesn't seem to be getting very good reviews so far, I'd wait a while to see how it pans out. I'm quite happy with my X-Factor Vertigo, and the Trifecta is almost the same core but with a stronger coverstock (light particle load, methinks) :)

Best Storm Ball: The new Diablo or Fired Up are fantastic, and of course the vertigo is just amazing

Biggest Hooking: Everyone can crap on about the much overated EPX ball but lets be serious

Roto Grip SD 73 ..differential of .75 and banned cos it was too strong

Best Storm: Atomic Charge, Fired Up, X-Factor Ace and possibly Diablo (havnt seen it on the lanes yet)

Most Hooking: EPX T1, Trifecta

Allllright :cool:

For Me the Best Storm ball for light to med lane conditions is the Ragin Banshee, Very controllable, great back end reaction and hits hard.

best storm heavy oil ball would be trifecta best medium oil would be fired up or paradigm and medium to dry is a tough one perhaps ss pearl or something better just my opinion but am yet to try an x factor ace x factor deuce or a paradigm

very heavy oil - paradigm, passion
heavy long oil - trifecta,vertigo
heavyshort oil - ace, recharge, agent
medium - banshee,thunderstucks,hybrid and super sports,
dry - tropical (is the best ball I have ever had for dry lanes it will go long and drive hard in to the pins with a clean reaction all down the lane)

Back
Top Bottom