Storm STORM balls

Toshio

Videogame Master!
For those who use a STORM ball what is you Favorite at the moment, and what is your favourite of all time STORM ball?

Mine you have to be:

Moment: Too Hot
For the conditions at the moment it's goen' like a dream.

Ever: La Nina
Just the BEST STORM ball i've ever owned. I've bowled a 699 3 game series with it(my best to date), and bowled a 289 game.

Im old skool STORM
I also have a Triple X Factor but it's shit!
Sorry for that last line! :(

Leesmcahine

Storm

My Favorite at the moment would have to be my Depth Charge working really well at home closly followed by XXXtream and Big Hit Particle.

My all time would be my X Factor Deuce, not as good as it used to be but still works well and holds my high game of 289 . Also my Power Charge has served me well but not working anymore.

Worst ball i have owned would have to be the Barbed Wire errr bad reaction and pin carry, that ball had nothing going for it.

Fave at the moment is my Charge or Deuce...
Fave of all time...DEUCE, holds my 289 and bought me a 197.2 ave at Shield and is just a great ball. I love it.

FLASH FORCE!!! carries really well, snaps heaps, all in all a great reaction.

Old school storm would have to be the thunder road as it was the first reactive ball I ever owned, and I threw my first 600 with it.

best storm ball at the moment would be my Shock Truama, brought second hand and goes great and has scored a 300 as well.

Best ever storm ball was an old Pacific Storm. Quite a few years old could handle lanes when breaking down and dry lanes really well. Cant bowl with it anymore as the casing cracked on me. :cry:

My favourite at the moment would be my XXX Factor, just becasue it is a very stable and versitile ball

All- Time: the DUECE, no question, it works great, hold a 279 for me and a 757 series.

I have just gotten a Hot Rod Pro Stock as well, but review is pending as I am yet to get it drilled...

Oh...Id like to add, I own a Forest Fire, it went into retirement, but it worked well in the year I bowled with it...in the time I owned it, it holds a high game of 241 and as for series Im not sure, but I wish I could get a brand new one!

From Storm, I've owned a Too Hot, Core Power HRG and Eraser PBT. The Eraser would have to be my favourite... but the Too Hot - it's not a huge hooking ball, but rolls well all the time and would have to be the ball that i can 'trust' the most. It doesn't hit so hard anymore... a really good ball for 9-no tap ;)

So Far I have the XXX Ace as my favorite I just Drill an A ReCHaRGE as soon I have few games I post it

my absolute fav would have to be my original HOT ROD i had it for a year and a half and it still hits like a bomb.

Fave at the Moment:-Big Hit Particle coz it likes to hit hard and hooks a fair bit at the backend, whick i like.

Fave Ever:-Razor Wire:-Very faithful ball to me coz it has done a lot of things for me.

Laterz all

Rowey

ya the big hit particle is a really good ball i might be getting one to replace my tour power.

I have just recently bought my first storm ball I got an Atomic Charge I realy like it, hits like a bomb really happy.

My Hubby also just got a storm ball bought a Banshee also happy with it, goes long with great carry would recommend either

Kerri

Favourite atm would be the Flash Flood. Hooks a fair bit and is even and strong through the backend.

All-Time. Shouldnt even have to ask...
THE TOUR POWER!!! Big Adam. Your getting rid of yours hey????

Later Da Cowman!

I can compare it to any other Storm balls as its my first Storm but I juts got a Ragin Banshee, Its probbly one of the best balls Ive ever owned. Very controllable/easy to read great back end reaction and hits hard.

After recieving new gear and knowing what it all does...
Deuce is still #1...even though it just sits at home now because Im not sposed to use it
XXX - mine is dull and I love it. Has a 300 on it and goes well on med-heavy oil.
Power Charge Pearl - Got a new one when I moved up a ball weight. It is really good when playing down and in.
Vertigo - Hits hard. Carries well...except for the odd ringing 10...
Atomic - I dont think much of this ball and that could be due to its munted pin and drilling...
Recharge - As above, even though I dont think the pin is all that bad...I think its just the drilling that sux
Hot Rod (Original) - Have not really needed to use this much. Although it came in handy at Macarthur...

Back
Top Bottom