Favourite bowling memory for 2005

fishbog

idatola of 10 pin bowla
hey all well the end of 2005 is coming up and i was just wondering wat some of your favorite bowling memory or memories are mine would of had to be that first 600

well i hope u can all share these memories with me and others

cheers

matt whiting

My fav memory would hav to be being in the Vic President Shield 05.. Great people, made new friend and we had heaps of fun especially in Canberra. Hopefully next yr is as fun as this year... but anyways dats my fav 05 memory:rolleyes:

I have two. First one was when I qualified for the Vic President Shield side for 2006 and the other was making All Stars at Junior Shield.

Nothing can beat those moments for me this year and hopefully 2006 can be as successful.

Catchya Bec.

mine would have to be President Shield 05 it was so good i made so many friends and we won girls and overall which topped it off.

bec

Mine would have to be making the sheild team fo 06, also coming secong in classic cup at jnr nationls 05 that was a blast with my close friend coming first.

Merry Christams to everyone and Happy New Year.
With more memories to come next year for all.
:) :rolleyes:

Didn't do anything exciting but bowling with Ann Maree Putney was kool at SPC this yr. thats probaly my best and winning my league back to back and have only won it or finished second.
Chris

Mine would have to be.....
Making president shield for 06 and it being my first time:p
Being in the winning team for the Intercity:p

mine would be going away for state and nationals. didnt bowl well but meh it was great fun.
also bowling in state league and travelling away with the boys.
bowling well is good but you cant top hanging out with ya mates and that.

Shooting a 787 for 3 and following it up the next week with a 298. Taking out 2nd place in my singles league was also very satisfying. And averaging over 200 in every league was a good way to cap off a fairly consistant year, getting the most improved award in league also of 25 pins.

Winning the youth girls cup for ECCC this year and also the Greenslopes Dawnbreaker was quite a great memory...especially the power going out!!:rolleyes: :cool: :p

Back
Top Bottom