Favourite bowling memory for 2005

Still waiting for it in 6 days ... cow ageing out of junior :p lol j/k. Chester Hill youth was the best bowling memory, but the time spent in shield camp this yr (when i was not feeling like i wish i could just fall over and die) was great, me and cow staying up till 5 am (sleep ...pfft) making stupid ppl in out team jump in the frezing cold pool and just having fun with everyone there.

Craigy said:
but the time spent in shield camp this yr (when i was not feeling like i wish i could just fall over and die) was great, me and cow staying up till 5 am (sleep ...pfft) making stupid ppl in out team jump in the frezing cold pool and just having fun with everyone there.

Does that include sqaushing Kyle to read aloud his text messages?
Or putting lube on door handles?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Good times! :D

Sheild was fun, i do beleive NT had the greatest memory, i mean how many teams can light a kitchen on fire and have girlie products all over the floor when the fire ppl come and start taking photos :p

Bowling my first 300 at Cannington Classic back in Feb. Shooting my first 800 series in it too... Finally making the cut in Perth Cup... Topping the qualifying for youth trials in August.
Looking forward to 2006 now!!!

I don't have any bowling memory's but i have memory's of bowling tournaments, there is one that sticks in my head would be getting stuck in my friends room at Rocky this yr it was so funny (stupid lock)!

From Chooken!

Mine would have to be spending 2 and half magical weeks with my bestie at nationals and breaking the classic doubles record cant wait till next year! its going of!

love you canna!

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Does that include sqaushing Kyle to read aloud his text messages?
Or putting lube on door handles?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Good times! :D

my arms hurt

bowlin shield was a lot of fun....for me as a first timer and unfortunatly a last one as i aged out

mine would have to be, making 2006 sq team, GO SQ WOOT WOOT, also bowling 2 300s this year, that was cool, and after the second 300, my next shot i took out just the back row, classic, also another great moment was watching hamish rodgers and chris wingett at brisbane area masters, hamish went 530 with a 300 and chris kept in there to shoot a 490, good games guys, happy new year every1, laterz:D

i would have to say bowling 297 at warrmanbool cup this year and fight my way back from the dead to make the cut after such a bad start

Ey guyz,
How is everyone 2day?
My favourite bowlin memory for 2005 would have 2 be bowlin east coast 4 Vic and bowlin junior shield 4 keon park and winnin.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Back
Top Bottom