Everyone Should Read!!!

C

carly

I would just like to say that many of the topics on this forum have stemmed away from bowling, and gotten onto other topics. So I would like to bring it back to bowling and mention a certain young bowler definately WORTH mentioning.
Over the weekend at Ed Flemming Lanes the Asian Schools team trials were held as everyone knows, this bowler was unfortunate to miss out on the Girls team by 2 points. But never in my life on the lanes have I seen a bowler as well conducted and polite as Kimberly Barry. Not only did she handle herself extremely well when she missed out, but never once complained or bad-mouthed anyone or anything. I was lucky enough to bowl with Kim throughout the first six games and felt nothing but positive energy coming from her from the word go. Nothing could keep her from smiling and its about time more bowlers behaved in such a positive way (myself included). Kimberly has a great shot and also the personality and characteristics of a true champion and I strongly believe she is a benefit to the sport and will make it all the way to the top. YOU GO GIRL!!! Best wishes for the future
Kim!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Sup,

Ill have to agree with you on that one Carly, great girl, with a gorgeous smile... heaps of fun to bowl with!

You Go Girls!!!
icon_cool.gif

i would have to agree with u carly. in all the years i have bowled with kim i havent seen her throw a tantrum once. its good to see because u dont see it very often, she may get angry with herself but she doesnt let it show!
sorry to hear about the team. are u trying out for youth??
it would be good to see more bowlers around with that attitude!

Kim is so great to bowl with, i bowled with her for the last 6 games when she was clawing her way up, trying as hard as she could to make the top 7. After the team was announced and she didn't make it, i went and congratulated her on how well she bowled. Even though she may be disappointed about not making the team, she shouldn't be disappointed in the way she bowled and the way she carried herself all weekend. She should be proud

Im another person to agree on this. I bowled with Kim throughout the qualifying in Sharp last year. She is one of the most well mannered and polite women i have ever met. Even though i know she was frustrated, not once did she express her frustration on the lanes and she was always fun to be around. For this i must commend and compliment her on what a fine young lady she has become.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

WAIT A FEW YEARS AND ILL MAKE GET HER MAKING SOME NOISE (OH AH OH AH)

Back
Top Bottom