Is what I heard true??

I think if u get selected for the training camp you should take it very seriously and be extremely grateful for the chance you are given. If you are lucky enough to be selected in the first place, you only get to go once in your life so you should dare not waste the opportunity.
I know when i went on camp, not one guy set a foot wrong, and we all took full advantage of the opportunity.

I dont really think ppl understand the time and money the TBA put into these camps to help develop our juniors and the future of bowling. Dont quote me but i think the TBA invest about $1500+ for each person who attends the camp and if i remember right there is 20 bowlers, i think u can do the math to work out how much this costs. This is not money we should be wasting by breaking rules that arent hard to comply with at all.

ok ok, we know no wot happnd, she learnt her lesson, wots done is done, and you cant change the past. Soi think its time someone did close this topic.

Later

Robbie,

Could not have said it better my self.

If we want bowling to be treated at a elite sport we have to start acting like the elite sports people.

I am sure the peron is very sorry for what they did and are quiet upset about it. But i am sure at the next camp all of the lucky ones that go will not step out of line because now they know TBA is serious about camps like this one.

Till Next Time........

I agree that this topic should be closed now.

People have voiced there opinions on it, which i don't think personally should have been discussed on the forum.

I'm sure this certain girl, knows what that she has done wrong and been told and reminded many times. She would most likely want to forget this happened learn from her mistake and move on.

Everyone makes mistakes, it's what and how we learn from them that makes us the people that we are.

I would also hope that other people will learn from this girls mistake.

Thats my opinion.

Thanks
Luv Em

Back
Top Bottom