A few good achievments....

B

Benny Boy Rankin

Hey guys id just like to say a few things about some good bowling ive heard of lately.

1st of all Ben Coupland... bowling absolutely awesome to take out Nationals this year and then shooting his first 300 soon after. Your on a roll Ben keep it up!!

2nd is Fellow shield team-mate Stephen Cowland. He bowled the best out of everyone in president shield, taking out 1st place in the All-Stars... then just recently bowled his new high game of 297. And today at league bowled 276 i think it was. I bowl with him 3 nights a week and its awesome watchin him bowl... i think, and im sure alot of other people do to, he has one of the smoothest shots in bowling. Keep it up buddy ur doin awesome.

3rd is Stephen Reynolds.... I bowled Par Bowl in Chester hill with him on the weekend, walked over to his lane look at his score, it was 270 in the 9th with 2 strikes in the 10th.... i was like :shock: !!
unfortunately the last shot went a bit high and left the 3-6-10 for a 297. Which makes him have 290, 297 and 299 all in the space of 3.5 weeks. Thats awesome bowling.

Now im sure there has been some awesome bowling done else-where, but like i said thats the only ones ive heard of around my area. Id like to hear how everyone is bowling now after nats.

By the way, i knew it would happen.... the day after i got back from Nationals, i shot 1000 for 4 and then 680 for 3 the next 3 games. now why coudln't i do that at nats!!!

Ah well thats bowling. Hope ya'll bowling well.... and i'll see some of you at the camp in Briss... Catch

heya ben
well i bowled for the first time since nationals tonight and i did all right in 2 of them
154 223 155 213 dunno what happened those two guess i really sucked!
but yeah its still good since i haven't bowled for almost 2 weeks

you bowled well in those games ben!

nationals was a different condition that you probally never bowled on before

still think you did good though

congrats to the ACT boys on the boys division win

just like to add
CONGRATS TO LAUREN ROCHESTER!
not only did she lead us well she bowl extreamly well and im glad to of known you since we were little choppa's your a great bowler and keep it up!!!

LOVE YA'S!

Shellby

Back
Top Bottom