Cow Does 22

}-Adam-{

iLuZoN
Last night cowman went 278-299-237 for an 804, he started with a 2-10 first shot after they changed lanes, then bagged out then continued on and finished with a very nice 22 in a row, solid 10 pin on the 23rd shot... after that he pre bowled for next week, he threw 278 230's 210's, not sure of exact scores, but he finished with well over a 250 average for the six games, Nice bowling cow.. Hope you bowl like that in perth!!! oh and he bowled it with his fired up, the ball he just brought back out to see how it would go, lol!!

Great stuff cow, sensational.

It's a pretty average ball that Fired Up :rolleyes: I'd put it away again if I were you.. :)

Well done cow its good to see you bowling well again, you must have a really good coach telling you wat to do :p

Cow - You never cease to amaze me. You just keep getting better and better. You really must have a good coach! Don't think you need to go to the States now as they probably can't teach you too much more than you already know.
Better just stay at Illawarra and keep drilling!
See you hopefully in the not too distant future.
Sue

Can you say 'STORM ON' ;) Congrats on the great bowling, Cow. Always great to see you continually setting the mark higher and higher with your bowling, and always achieveing more and more goals in your career. For somebody who works so hard at making their game so perfect, it shows in a big way.

Bubye

Rowey :p

F.U. HaHaHa...
Acronym...
Congrats on such a great achievement mate! What a shame the high scores didnt continue through til the next day...for either of us hahaha!!!
Hope you continue the great bowling with me this weekend!

Jen

Nice work COW!!! Must be all that hair gel you use lol. Go sunsilk for men!

Congrats again Taya

Back
Top Bottom