To Zane from Garden City Lanes

S

Shelbe

i would ilke to say a huge congrats and a hug thank you to Zane
Not only did he put on an excellent tournament but he was a very nice guy an easy guy to get along with and he did my brother Phil a huge favour.
You see what happened was when we arived we found out that the tournament had been changed to under 23's and my brother had only just turned 23.
of course he hadn't brought his bowling gear because he wanted to get away from a bowling alley
my dad starting talking to Zane and Zane said that they might have some gear he could fit into.
Zane loaned him a few balls and a pair of shoes he had a bit of practice with it prior to the last squad and he decided he would bowl.
Phil ended up coming 4th in qualifying and 4th after matchplay and won $230
he averaged about a 210 with gear that wasn't even his. that shows that he has true talent (im not saying that cos he is my brother) but he wouldn't of been able to do it without the help of Zane
He didn't have to do this but he did
So to top it off THANKS A BUNDLE ZANE!!!
Your a great guy and i wish there were alot more managers like you around
congrats to Jayde and Brando on wining the tournament too!

hey yall, i would like to say a big thank u to Zane and all the staff down at the bowl for a great tourn and a great w/e, i would all so like to thank Zane, Lisa, mum & dad for putting up the room at there house for me to stay i couldent of had a better w/e anywhere else thank you all. Zane the balls are the best thanks. cant wait untill next years tourn its going to better then this year!!! hope every thing goes well in canberra for Zane bowl well and good luck once again thank you all for a great weekend

Back
Top Bottom