Tony Hamilton 299 and 814 at Aspley

Easy Tiger

Just like to congratulate Tony 'Hamster' Hamilton on a fine bowling display tonight at Aspley in the Clever Coupons League.

As well as rolling a very nice 299 (nice 10 pin..unlucky though mate), Tony shot a huge 814 for the first 3 games, which I believe is his highest. He then finished the night off with another nice game to give him 1072 (think that's right? was over 1070 anyway) for 4. Very nice bowling Tony.

There has been a 299 on each of the last two times I've been on the front counter.. setting a nice trend..

Well done Hamster.

nice game & block Gerbil............you've been bowling well lately and its a shame you wont be here for the sports series at Mt Warren.....

It was a good game Tony =D> - perhaps next time you won't be so easy on poor Rosie :2gunfire:
Keep it up!!

Jag & Broni :cool:

Congratulations Tony, and you have just been selected to turn out for the Gold Coast in next years Assoc. Chall.

Hey Hammo,

Great bowling mate, I sure know how to pick my subs. I'll have to get you to sub out the rest of the year after that series.

Just glad you were on my side & not against me ;)

Well done buddy
Brad

Thanks to everyone. Just was one of those nights i guess.

Good luck mangoes with the Burdekin Open. Will catch up one day.

But brad what are you going to do when i'm away for 3 weeks?

Aphelion, 279 and the 280 the previous week ain't ordinary. Keep it up and money off the board will coming your way pretty soon.

Thanks again,

hamster

Hahaha nice one brad lol.

Well done Tony that was some very impressive bowling!

Keep it up!

Taya Reggars

Back
Top Bottom