Mark Robertson 299

Taya04

300 x 3
A very big congratulaions is in order to our very own Mark Robertson who bowled a very nice 299 in the Haros' Doubles League last night at Aspley.

Too bad about the 7 pin on the last shot mate but it's still an awesome achievement. We all know you will get it next time.

From all your Friends and Staff at Aspley 10 Pin Bowl we would like to say WELL DONE and keep up the GREAT bowling!

THE ROGUES > Haros' Doubles

Mark & Darrin were on a roll last night..:eek:nfire:

Just too let you know Mark bowled an impressive 977 series and Darrin bowled 881 = Team scratch 1858=D>

Mark 268 - 299 - 214 - 196 = 977
Darrin 258 - 233 - 182 - 208 = 881

So far the boys have team scratch award.
So I am presuming the few extra $ at the end of the year will buy the girls a wonderful pressy.:x-mas:

Well done boys.....
Cheers
Christine, Jenny & Alan (Committe) & the rest of Haros' Doubles.

Well done Marky Mark,

So glad we could be there to see it, we were riding it in with you and that bloody 7 pin just wouldn't budge.

Great series to both Darrin and Mark you guys were on fire, we thought Darrin had a 300 in the bag. Better luck next time....

Brad and Rachel

Congratulations Uncle Mark! =D> Glad I was there to watch you bowl another awesome game! Your 3rd 300 won't be too far off considering the scores you've been pulling out in the last few weeks. Love you lots!
Kylie

Well Done Mark!! On a night when I'm not there!! Lol!! As Kylie said the 3rd 300 won't be far away!!

Caitlin

Back
Top Bottom