Steven Armstrong 299

bm2

I'm still standin'
Congratulations to young junior bowler Steven Armstrong, who tonight bowled a 299 during Cash Coupons Singles at Aspley Bowl. For 11 shots he couldn't miss, the 12th was plum, but the famous (or infamous!) Aspley carry showed its nose, and all we could do was look at the 10 pin left standing. He finished a fine night of bowling with a 241 average for 4 games.

Well done again :D

Broni & Jagga

Yes well done to Steven great effort. Unlucky last shot with that tenpin. Don't worry though I'm sure you'll get that 300 sooner or later, you've shown a lot of improvement this year. Keep it up mate.

I can think of one centre in Brisbane with worse carry. Not naming names! :wink:

Congrats Steven.

Steven

Hey mate well done on your great game i know how you feel buddy as i too missed a couple of 300 's there thanks to some unlucky pin action but hang in there buddy it will come soon. Also great job to Asply bowl for the efforts they have put in over the past 18months.

TRACKSTAR BOWLING PRODUCTS
SAM JNR

Great bowling Steven =D> I wish I could have been there to watch you, and the expression on your face when that b***** 10 pin looked back at you :twisted: Keep it going champ. Only a 300 will stop you taking the money for HSG and you can bet we will all be after you 8) You've pushed me down the 4th, even though I reckon 2 x 279s should beat the Wild Turkey's position!!!! :wink:

See you next weekend.

Feral

Congrats to you Steve... You managed better than I did last time I was there. I remember I shot 240 something there in the interschool tournament last year. 12 flush pocket shots for a 240... But oh well.

Congrats again, keep looking for the 300

Back
Top Bottom