Mens Team

1. David Cupit
2. Luke Rafton
3. Tony Hamilton
4. Jason Hird
5. Bradley Reggars
6. Brian Robinson
7. Steven Hampson

Congratulations to all that made the team. Some very nice games, Mark Robertson with a nice 299 game to finish. Also Dave Cupit with a nice 297 game. Luke and Dave shot very nice 552 blocks to finish.

Full results attached ...

Well done to those that made the team - well deserved.

Marto.

Attachments

• Ladies.pdf
    596.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Mens.pdf
    239.8 KB · Views: 87
Well done to everyone who made the teams. There was some outstanding bowling today hope it continues at Bundy.

I also want to congratulate "Princess Hammeriod" Steve Hammer Hampson on not only denying Mark Robertson from making the team with his last game heroics (299) but also on being Team Motivator, Lunch boy, Bag carrier and filling out the score sheets. Could all Assoc Challange teams managers please provide Steve with a list of your members. They need to be printed in Capitals and to him in a fortnight please. We believe 3 months is enough time for him to get the spelling right.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LONG LIVE THE JESTERS

DOWN WITH THE REALM

hamster

tony hamilton

ps. Your also the DRINKS WENCH as well Hammer :p :p

Congratulations to all who made the team, you all deserve to be where you are.

A special congratulations to my best friend Cassie for making the team for the second year in a row. You are a star!!

Also well done to my Uncle Mark for bowling an awesome 299 game but you disappointed me cos I didnt get to run up and give you a big hug this year lol :p

I hope everyone does extremely well at Bundy.

ps. Your also the DRINKS WENCH as well Hammer :p :p

After seeing that spelling mistake, I'm not so sure that you're up to telling Steve how to spell Hamster.. ;)

Well done to everyone that made the team, sounds like there was some great bowling on the weekend. Special congrats to Cassie - well done girl!

Well done and congrats to all the guys and gurlz on making the team.
Looking forward to having a blast in June - look out Bundy!!!!

Congrats to Daddy and Braddy on making the team yet again. We are very, very, very proud of you.
"SHARBOOYA - SHA SHA SHABOOYA"

Hugs and kisses to all
Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

After seeing that spelling mistake, I'm not so sure that you're up to telling Steve how to spell Hamster.. ;)
Well done to everyone that made the team, sounds like there was some great bowling on the weekend. Special congrats to Cassie - well done girl!

Ahhhh Grasshopper Tim you have much to Learn. Steve probably didn't understand any of that post until THAT LINE. Just today he rang to ask why he was DRINKS WENCH? Never mentioned anything else.

So if you want Hummer to read your post or thread you must put in Hammars langwich, ok. geez:rolleyes:

So baby steps little one and stick to Policing the Twin Tour Thread.

And remember its all in good fun. TA-DA :eek: :eek:

hamster

JESTERS WILL RULE 2007

Congratulations to all who made the BRISBANE TEAM
what a good time we had yesterday at the roll offs can not wait for BUNDY\\:D/
A very SPECIAL congrats to our BRADLEY-SON well done mate =D>
GO BRISBANE GO:drinking:
Leon and Gloria

Congrats to all who made the team.A special congrats to Mel, it looks like we might be competing against eachother this year.

Nikki

Back
Top Bottom