23. luke Rafton
24. Owen Mckay

Ladies limited to 10

1. Gayle Healy
2. Mel Warmington
3. Jodie Hampson
4. Taya Reggars
5. Renae Dicker

Mate i think you missed my Half spot as well...;)

Why are you limiting numbers????

Will you extend if you get more support????

Steve where you have the entry form posted, Jim Murray wanted to be added to the list, he asked to be on top of the list, well that's what I think he said I really couldn't understand him.:D :D

Mate i think you missed my Half spot as well...;)
Why are you limiting numbers????
Will you extend if you get more support????

Jase, after last year of 15 people, I didn't want to go over board on prize payout based on unrealistic numbers, so capping it at 40 was they way we went. The prize fund is guaranteed at 40 bowlers for the men. We will look at extending it, however time could be an issue because we all bowl on the Saturday, might have to start a bit earlier. Still need to get 40 but.

I urge people to come along this year, because it might be the last year Richlands will be Timber, synthetics are not far away, damm

I urge people to come along this year, because it might be the last year Richlands will be Timber, synthetics are not far away, damm

And bowling loses a little more of it's character and a centre's individualistic charm.

I think that going all synthetic was one of the worst decisions ever made in bowling. Bring back some wood centres.

Good luck to everyone bowling the tournament.

And bowling loses a little more of it's character and a centre's individualistic charm.
I think that going all synthetic was one of the worst decisions ever made in bowling. Bring back some wood centres.

Here Here !!!!!...........

Steve the entry form isn't that clear, is this a two day event or just the Saturday?

If it’s on the Sunday as well what time is check in...What time would it be finished???

Back
Top Bottom