2002 Brisbane Team Members

Kim B

Well the last of juniors is over for me and a few others from Brisbane here. But the reason for this topic is to congratulate all those who made the 2002 team to compete in the Mckenna Shield at Rockhampton in January 2002. Following is the team and will do Brissy proud.

GIRLS:
Brooke Heathwood (new member)
Lisa Ireland (new member)
Kristina Campbell
Grace Rivas (new member)
Michelle Inglis (new member)
Cathryne Crookes
Kimberly Kosztan

BOYS:
Anthony Ambrosio
Matthew Smith
Andrew Nobbs
Wayne Perry
Chris Sloman
John Fry (new member)
Ben Coupland (new member)

Congrats again to all the newies on the block and the oldies for making it again.

Love you all and good luck
Kim Barry.

I would also like to congradulate the bowlers that made the team this year and also like to say congrats to the open masters winners today,

Boys:-
1st Brendan Heathwood
2nd John Fry
3rd Jason Lambert

Girls:-

1st Tamika Riesley
2nd Tammy Foat
3rd Charmaine Riesley

Well done to you all..

Andrew Nobbs

I would like to congratulate the 14 juniors that made the 2002 Brisbane Team. You are all fine young bowlers and will do Brissy proud.

Congrats also to all competitors in the masters and especially to Brendan, John, Jason, Tamika, Tammy and Charmaine. You all bowled exceptionally well.

Also congrats to all competitors of this year Brisbane Area, I must say it was a very successful tournament with some great bowling.

Well done to all and I will miss you all. Look forward to seeing you in the adult ranks.

Kellie Montgomery

just wanted to say congrast qld i am looking forward to bowling against you at nats.

cingrats again and good luck in ur bowling
icon_wink.gif

HEY CONGRATS 2 all at QLD hope 2 know and met ya all at NATS in 2002.. good luck with the bowling can't wait 2 bowl against all
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_confused.gif

Michelle and Reese

Sorry to spoily your fun but this isnt the team you will be competing against in Shield.

This team will be competing in a tournament held for juniour bowlers in QLD only.

It is like a mini shield.

Sorry to spoil your fun.

Kel

damn ey
when are ur roll offs?
i wanna know!!!!
lol!
see i always manage to make a fool outta myself all the time!

we don't roll off -

the team gets selected on performance all year, especially in the brisbane area champs & masters. you have to put an application in to be considered for the team and we compete in rockhampton in January.

icon_smile.gif

I think what Shellby is referring to here is the South QLD President's Shield roll-off for the Shield Team 2002. The roll-off is held over 2 weekends (4 days) and begin in early March 2002 I do believe. The first and second weekends are 3 weeks apart. Then again, I could be wrong of course
icon_razz.gif