who do you think is going places?

S

shellby

heya all i am just wondering who you think is going to be a great bowler?
male and feamle.
i think the girl is going to be a girl that i used to bowl with named lexi nicole she is only 12 but is already in like a grade or something and bowled her 1st open masters and came 5th or 6th and the boy bowler i think is adam bennett who has already bowled for nsw central. GO ADS.
icon_biggrin.gif

Who is going places, that is not an easy question seeing there are alot of good young bowlers out there in the modern era. But if l really had to choose some girls and boys it would have to be Sam Fisher, Hayli Mazzoni, Carmen Lo, Michelle Astill
icon_smile.gif

The Boys, would have to be Adam Bennett, Bobby O' Reilly, Shannon Kinninmont,
Just to name a few from the top of my head.

Catch ya all later take it easy.

I think Adam Bennett is definately gonna be a mad az bowler.

Good Question!
The bowlers that are going places male & female?

With coaching juniors and spectating at Junior & Youth Events this year, I have a few choices on who I think will go places.

Males; Glen Loader, Matt Sofia, Matt McRae, Neil Hawkins, Shannon Kinninmont, Chris Slattery, Jason Belmonte, Jarrod Lean, Joel Lovegrove.

Females; Jayde Flanagan, Samantha Fisher, Hayli Mazzoni, Reese Leckie, Michelle Astill,
Sandi Edwards, Leanne Prenzell, Kelly Gardner.

GOOD LUCK FOR THE FUTURE TO ALL!

aww thanks steven everyone else says i am going to be a good bowler except my own brother!
aw well i will just tell everyone that YOU GOT UR BUM KICKED BY UR LIL SIS ON THURSDAY!!

yeah well for the Queenslanders i think andy knobbs and Zach Waters....they are both great bowlers when there minds go to it
icon_rolleyes.gif

Wel i would have t say in the boys across australia ,

QLD : Brendan Heathwood
NSW : Belmo , Jezz Lean
VIC : Matt Obrien
TAS : ? who know b there is alot potential down there
NT : Dane Cuthbert
SA : Paul Gifford if he cuts his revs down
ACT : Kiren Mott / Andrew Blisset
WA : Well there is some really good up and comming players but no one shows enough potential to make a big force in the adult ranks yet
and boz if vic is the best state how we white washed you guys for shield an rachiug this year
im out of here

Scott Andrews
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

to be honest if i had to say who is going places in VIC (the best state)

Mathew O'brien ( powerful bowler )
Lindsey Kilpatrick ( natural shot )
Joel Lovegrove ( very consistant )

Have to disagree with Blotti, there are a number of upcoming bowlers and bowlerettes showing great potential, commitment and enthusiasm, even more than when Blotti was the same age, indeed Blotti is gonna find himself staring into the distance to find them soon, unless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay loose.
icon_cool.gif

Across Australia there are many up and coming talents:-

NSW:- Jarrod Lean, Michelle Halprin
SA:- Paul Gifford, Daniel Jordan, Michelle Cottrell, Leisa Lumsden
TAS:- Trent Pearce, Sara Hyland
NT:- Dane Cuthbert
QLD:- Jayde Flanagan (well she has been there) but her little sister is coming along alright Bianca, Andy Nobbs, Brendan Heathwood
VIC:- Lindsay Kilpatrick
WA:- Scott Andrews

From up in north Queensland the Waters siblings would have to be by far the best North Queensland has seen in a while.

Sazz xxx

Well plant pot i think you should go back and read my post yes i do are there is alot of up and comming juniors in WA , but i was refering to the ones that are just finised or have one year to go . And if you wat to say somthing to my face dont hide behind your login name .

Oh dear Ive woken her up, which bit touched a raw nerve deary.
Firstly let me apologise for my post being in english,Im sure you will find your way around it.
B)When did u become an authority on bowling,I watch you bowl, and believe me you wouldnt know potential if it was mounting you.(as it frequently does. )
3)Which face shall I talk to, there,s so many of them.
K)And in the words of Marcell Marceau, " "

Ps.He was a famous mime artist blotti
Pps. Ive worked it out, youve got a Turkish keyboard, where did you get it?

Stay even looser. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
icon_cool.gif

Not being biased or anything I strongly think Sally Kerr and Patrick Egan will definitely go places.
All the best......

Chelsea
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

LOL @ plant pot

Mate your are just to funny , as i said if you have something to say come on and say it to my face are you to ashamed or just to gutless . And i have worked hard over the last 3 years to get where i am , and done what i have done and i dont care who you are and who you think you are .
Its people like you who are ruining bowling .

PS: this site was not designed for people to have a go at others so take your stuff elsewhere.

im sorry but i made this post to be on a possitive side no a neggative so if u gonna fight please do it somewhere else

thanks!
and yes chels i do agree with that as well sally and pat are very VERY good bowlers and i wish them the best of luck as i also wish all the other junior bowlers out there who are into bowling as much as i am
GOOD LUCK
luv michelle astill
icq#56799699
icon_smile.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_cool.gif

After a very good performance in Rachuig for NT and finishing 5th in her 1st ever Adult Australian Masters, I reckon Kimberley Smith from SA might rate a mention in this string. Certainly made an impression in Canberra this year.

Of course I am a little biased (coaches are allowed to be LOL)

Hey dont you think it is a little over the top when some one bags someone out when the person been bagged doesnt even know who the person is. I really think Plant Pot you need to say it to Scotti's face cause otherwise if you dont your just a gutless wonder.

And another thing you said that he would know talent if it was mounting you and you said as it normally does. Are you implying hes getting more sex then you.
icon_biggrin.gif

Sazz xxx

I gotta hand it to you dotty u dun gud,or did you get somebody else to type it??

But you,re right forums werent designed to take pot shots at defenceless idiots,but you do keep offering yourself up.

Missing you already, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ps. If you,ve worked hard to get where you r, i,d take up taxi-driving.
Pps. I leave you alone now your too easy, and it must be costing you a fortune in broken dolls.

Guys,

This forum is for constructive and fun bowling talk, not places for you to take stabs at each other.

Im not taking sides, but quite simply, if people are going to be childish and post ridiculous stuff here, either myself or Graham will just be deleting the posts.

The topic says "who do you think is going places?", so lets keep it to that for now?

Back
Top Bottom