Matt
Curtis

Girls:
Kara
Lexi
Kelly
Deanne
Fiona

Is it a matter of who will make central or will they have enough bowlers??? Last year's people will all be there - apart from Bobby & Marnie & Mark -who have aged out- but are there any others with talent ready to roll-off??

I know definately.......:p

Boys: Brady, Matt, Curtis

Girls: Kara, Dee, Fiona, Kelly, Lexi

& kara Team 12 is awesome.....lol

L8ER,
KEZZA

lol team 12 all the way!! :p

4 the guys, im not to sure who else is rolling off but i think there is adam (from orange), kevin mcrae, craig rem, chris harvey

not to sure if they r or not, but there names hav been up in the air....

newho, roll offs should be good, with something like 12 girls rolling off there should be some competition as to whom makes the team...

how is the rest of nsw (northern and southern/act) shaping up??

Go look under ACT or NSW forums for a full list of names from Southern...I think we have like 16 girls and 27 boys...I think. :?
Our numbers seem to increase slowly each year, which is great.
Good luck to all juniors rolling off for their zone this year.

for Northern - we still have Nathan Brown, Matt Dempsey, Jay Bryson & me & the girls we still have Jess McG, Jess L, Sam Carter & Meg Gore from last year who will roll-off & we have a few other talented juniors rolling off this year but i don't know how many we will get yet - should be interesting...

i'm definitally rolling off how many boys are going in it any way ?

girls....
kara
lex
dee
fee
kelly
tara w
sherree

guys....
matt
brady
curtis
kevin mcrae
chris harvey
??????

at least there is alot more girls this year! potter i do believe that last roll offs u guys did have to draft for a girls team, and least we had enough!!!!!

Just in reply to HcB... Northern DID actually have enough girls this year for the shield team... but when one of the original girls pulled out, the coaches felt that those girls who had rolled off, didnt have a high enough average... i was apart of that girls team, and to be honest Northern won't have been Northern without our draft - Kimmy. :D
As for who will make Central... Kara most definately... a talented bowler and one with a great personality...
Lexi, Dee, Kelly & Fiona all made it this year, and should be in the 2005 team... especially since they all have the experience of roll-offs and shield behind them...
As for all the other states (including Northern & Central)... good luck with your rolloffs and prove yourself to everyone...

hows it going

Boys
curtis
matt
bardy
kevin
the layden twins

girls
kara
fee
lexi
kelly

good luck and hi scoring all bowl likw champs hope to c dat the boys have a full squad to roll of wid :roll: :twisted: :?: :p

Back
Top Bottom