who do you think is going places?

well it seems like years ago that i was in juniors and i loved bowling in the tournaments back then and then i hit reality and turned into an adult then i realised i wasnt as good as i thought. Yes i did top the averages in my first rachuig as a junior but that was it. Seeing the likes of belmo and jarrod lean bowling against the adults and beating them is good to see, these two guys are the future of australian bowling and i wish them all the best in the future.
Some of the adults should take a look at these guys and take a pattern off them.

heya
yeah all i can say is thanks cameron thats exactly what i was trying to say b4 but as usual no one listens to me
icon_rolleyes.gif

byes
luv michelle astill
icq #56799699
icon_razz.gif

Well after all this time you all know who i am going to say and there are no surprises here.

JASON BELMONTE. FULL STOP THE END
icon_smile.gif

There is alot of talent in Australia and if we had as much support as the other country we would be a dominate country i think.

Thanks Matty for the wrap u are a champ and will be good seeing you again soon u better be at SA Cup man so u can hear my famous words. Fu......&^%$K !!
icon_smile.gif

Hope everyone has a awesome christmas and see you all soon. Hopefully at Youth. Belmo you are a targeted man there to
icon_smile.gif

One more thing
Potplant or whateva your name is i dont understand the crap you are dishing out.

I dont know what u are going on about saying Scotti has no talent because u have seen him bowl. the guy u are talking about throws an awesome ball has and has plenty of potential. He has already won a Junior major in Syd cup.

Scotti u are a legend and keep hitting it up man see ya soon
icon_smile.gif

Jez...

Mate i think i speak for evry1 when i say, yu are rite. Belmo is goin places. But you have forgotten one very person.

YOURSELF.
icon_biggrin.gif
yu have got to be one of, if not the, best Youth Bowler around. you have the sweeetest style, and you are extremely consistant.

(ha you also have a bloo*** nice car). But yea, Ive seen you bowl Jarrod, and you cannot say that even YOU know that ur up the top of the list.

Congrats man...and keep up the good work.

I'll see you at youth

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Clearly Jason and Jez get my votes, both guys I have come against numerous times on a national level and the guys can play. Look forward to SA, Jason it's your shout for a soda.

georgie boy

i owe u more than 1 soda mate
ill buy u as many as u can drink within a short period of time ok!
icon_smile.gif

one more thing
i think this whole contry is going places in bowling
with the skill and talent and dedication of the jnrs and youths we have im sure there will be plenty traveling EVERYWHERE!!!!

laaaaaaaaater

Thanks George and Rednut.

hey Rednut where have u seen my car ??

George will be good to see you again in SA havent seen ya for a while.

Merry Christmas All
icon_smile.gif

Jez,

man i can't remember, but you have a slivery/grey colour proton Satria....one of the goood looking ones. I can't remember where i have you seen it, did you bowl that one time in parammata some-time?? Frazi was there, and Michael Litlle took it out..?

I duno dude, but i have seen you some-where, and i want you to take me for a spin in it, at YOUTH ok Buddy?? i'll be sure to come talk to you, and learn how to put sum ****** revs on the ball!!

hahha.....anyways, man, you do have a really nice style, and yu r guna make the top of the list
icon_biggrin.gif

C-ya at YOUTH dude (p.s, Its my first year of bowling, don't kik my ass too hard ay?) hehe

Belmo,
i agree with you 100% on that this whole country is going places!
Maybe we will hopefully start getting recognised like the footy does!
speaking of footy why is that so popular?
just a bunch of wankers running around with a ball and hurting people?
OH YAY!!!
n e ways!
good luck to all who are bowling youth which i think is going to be very huge!
Luv Always Michelle Astill!!
ICQ#56799699

thanx Michelle, goin by what im hearin, im guna need alllllll the luck i can get. I mean, ive got Lean, Belmo, LIttle (if he goes)....and many others to contend with.

But I do have to keep in my mind, that 1. We all have our days, and 2. Im not bowling against Lean and Belmo etc, im only bowling against the pins.

Ah well, its alot of fun. I just made the President Shield Team, and its only my first year bowling....so this is guna be alot of good fun, and expeeriance. I also gota make frends wif Lean and Belmo. SO guys, just like...let me
icon_biggrin.gif
(dun wory im not a lil anooying dork)

C-yas at youth guys!!
icon_cool.gif

sorry guys,

it is 135271789

all utha bowlers wanting it can have it 2

hehe ur such a little cutie ben!!
as you said everyone has their bad days!
i know i have more then my fair share!
icon_sad.gif

but you can only try
i htnk you have dun very very very well seeing as this is only ur first yr bowling and this is my 11th!!!
wish you the best of luck in the rest of ur junior life.
well the rest of ur bowling life i should say!
Luv Michelle Astill
ICQ#56799799
icon_wink.gif

heheh thanx Michelle
icon_biggrin.gif

I can only hope i become as good as Jezz and Belmo....but i spose all i haf to do is put my mind to it. Heaps of ppl are sayin that im doing pretty well to have been bowlin for almost a year now, and have a average of 188.

But the thing is will i keep it?
icon_sad.gif

I hope i do....
icon_confused.gif

hey peoplz
I believe from Victoria a couple of guys that are gonna go a long way would be Lindsay Kilpatrik, Joel Lovegrove, Matt O,Brien and Michael Zentfeld.
In the girls i think Lisa Cox has a future ahead of her.

Hey people
few people i think may go somewhere are tim treloar ( what a cutie). and of course i agree with lindsay and matt and joel, lisa as well. and also i think sonja van meel and carly allan. well peoples have fun

hey wazzup
i think dan bunting will go places in his future years of bowling.
i recon he will win some big tornys.
he has one 3 out of the last 5 tournys in tassie.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

just about all the junior bowlers down in shellbowl are gonna go places if the keep it up i mean look at the talent slats, rossco, neil, leanne, sammy, (me)
icon_rolleyes.gif
, ben, stephen, brad, hayli, lysa, dayne, jamie, jessica, brad .s., just to mention a few.

Back
Top Bottom