WHO DO U THINK WILL WIN NEWCASLTE CUP

bad_ass

Troy Millar
Hey all
Just wonderen who ppl think have a good chance at makin the cut an to most of all get up there an win it
i got a good chance of makin cut while i came came in at 4th to cut at blavktown
if brando is bowlin he would be one of my fav's to do it again also along with slatts,mickey an glenn an also matt mcrae if he is bowlin

Yeah go Troy!!!! "You can do it"

Anyone of many can win it, to hard to call. still a month away anyway!

id also like to wish luck to shelbs, reese, andrew and james and steve reynolds

good luck all and see you at SA under 23

Hey jellbean
Iam Troy Millar NSW windsor
i have bowled eccc the last 3 yr's goin for my 4th yr this in open boy's under 21's
Starting to bowl the yotuh tournaments this yr
Anything else u would like to know about me just ask iam 16 in auguts 23/8/1988
i htink thats about it currently got a 194 an a 204 everage

Only 3 guys can win this event,

Brandon, Belmo and Jarrod

Whilst there are some great up and coming bowlers, the talent above is another step infront of the rest.

Thats a bit mean, your sposed to encourage younger bowlers etc to bowl more and your telling them that only 3 people can win, no offence, i kinda know what your saying, but if they are the only 3 then why should everyone else bowl?

Everyone else should bowl for the competition and on the basis that if they bowl with the best, they in turn will improve their own game.

The 3 bowlers mentioned only go to where they are today by bowling with adults and in major events against better bowlers. It's like the old saying goes " you are only a product of your environment ". If you continue to bowl in league and local events you will only be as good as the people you surround yourself by.

Bowlers should want to compete against the best, to improve themselves for the future.

G

I didnt think you ment what i said but i asked you what you ment because i didnt think you said it.
Thanks for explaining. :)

Come on George, at least let people think they have a shot. If everyone goes up there with the mind set that they can only run 4th or 5th then noone will ever get up and beat them.

I know what your saying and yes we are all miles behind Belmo, Lean and Brandon. But at least let us have hope of beating them, lets face it even the best have bad days right.

Everyone going to Newcastle! KICK BUT!!!!!

Yeh george what i mose well pull out an dont bother bowlin anything if ur attitude to all bowler's are only 3 ppl an win the tounie im ashamed of what u said why we bothergoing to go if ur just gunna say only 3 can win dissapointed in u frilly guy's
i understand ur point but u should think before u speak they are evry good bowler's but as shauny said they all have there bad day's an most bowlers do it for the competition an to improve them selves an if they cant be beaten whats the use they must be to good haven 20 odd balls haven sponsor's haven the MONEY to do all this
neway good luck to all u bowler hope we an prove frilly guy wrong

George......no hard feeling's man jus twhat u said sorta trigged me an p##$ me off dont take any offence towhat i said
cya later frilly it short for frillingos

I do understand what you're saying, George, although the way you brought it across makes it sound like the competition should be immediately cut to three bowlers, which is completely wrong and disrespectful to the other bowlers who are putting their money aside to bowl. Many of them won't get their money back, and some of them also have to find a place to stay in, which is a further cost.

I do agree that Belmo, Brandon and Jarrod are probably the best three youth bowlers in Australia, but that doesn't mean its a case of turning up and all taking the top three spots. Nothing is certain in life and it can only be a good thing to have other top bowlers take the challenge to these three players. I think that Troy Millar will have a great chance, after doing a great job at Blacktown. I also respect Stephen Reynolds a lot, and I reckon he can make a big challenge on this occasion. All bowlers have a chance to win, but of course some will have better chances than others. I hope Shaun O'Hara can make the cut too, after doing a very good job in the Warrawong Open, nearly making the cut in an adult event was a very impressive effort! :)

All this mention of people almost making the cut etc, your missing one fella, Stephen Cowland came 3rd at Blacktown, he was only 2 spots out of the cut at Warrawong, seems to cut for just about anything in the youth divisions. Stephen Reynolds is also a great bowler, if his game is there on the day expect him to make a showing, he can make a difficult shot look easy if he finds his way to the pocket which is what he did recently at the Commonwealth youth roll offs.

Good luck to all of the bowlers participating, we are all going to need it, but George in one way or another is correct, Brando: the way this boy his speach memorized its obvious he has repeated it to many a crowd, Belmo: you just watch this guy and your totally sucked into the power and style of his game, Jez: one of the smoothest bowlers i've ever watched, and he can do it over and over and over. These boys know how to bowl ;)

See everyone there, Macca

Troy,

You asked who will win and George gave his opinion, isnt that what u asked for?

Just because he reckons these are only 3 that can win doesnt mean they are goin to win. you asked and you recieved

im with george on this one. and for the other bowlers who are bowling give it your best and you will see improvements. bowling against the bset will raise your bowling to another level. if u dont try what chance hav u got in future tournaments.

i dont mean to disrespect anyone as these are just my thoughts

cheers

parlbs

Wish i could bowl but im overseas bowling in Malta and Russia.

I wish all bowling the best of luck and great bowling.

My pick......Its been a while for Jez to have a win and i think he is overdue.... either that or he will come 9th :)

Again good luck and high scores

Belmo

With Belmo not there im tipping (no particular order)
Brando, Jezz, Sofia, Mickey and Cowland for top 5.

Troy, Shaun is right in what he said.
George gave his opinion which is what you asked for dude.
Right or wrong, its an opinion you asked for.

Are you bowling Parlbs?

Shaun, i think the thing that triggered this whole thing was george's first line
"Only 3 Bowlers can win!"

I agree he did answer what the topic was about, The way it came accross was the problem. By saying only 3 people can win sort of puts everyone else down. He will most definatly be right. Brando and Lean are bowling exceptional. BUT and i still stick to it, everyone going to newcastle has a chance, maybe not of winning but of atleast placing.

Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom