Emerson Shield 2010

tothy tothy tothy 2nd time round come bowl at anchor then thats 2 beating you will get for the weekend

Hamma

How about pot games on it then tothy.............

You might like being on the bottom, I like being up top.
You want me, come up top where the real bowlers are :)

Dunno bout grown nuts,but he's got something going for him have you seen his now good wife Tricia :)

Hey Tothie only Horsham to go I'II see if Ty wants the honour or maybe the old man :surrender:

Gotta Laugh mentioned you to our "Juniour" Team member Stewie he said no thanks dont like beating up on old men.......no respect the younger generation of today ay :p:p

Hey Tothie only Horsham to go I'II see if Ty wants the honour or maybe the old man :surrender:

nah sorry kev, i prefer to play the bowler who anchors and has all the pressure in the last shots of a match.

i dont think tothies ancient heart could handle it.

maybe we will give Frank the honours, there about the same age.

Tyson your so much like your old man. But so much better. Dont tell him i said that.

Deano

nah sorry kev, i prefer to play the bowler who anchors and has all the pressure in the last shots of a match.

i dont think tothies ancient heart could handle it.

There is no pressure @ anchor. 98% of the time the game is already won or lost by the time they have their shot. I assume that's why you bowl there.:)

I think you are scared in case the ancient heart holds up. You are just like Rikki was - scared :)

There is no pressure @ anchor. 98% of the time the game is already won or lost by the time they have their shot. I assume that's why you bowl there.:)

no, i bowl there because that 2% is what i enjoy about bowling, making shots that you NEED to get.

i bowl there because my team puts enough faith in me to get the job done.

I assume you bowl number 1 because NO-ONE on your team beleives you could stand up when its on the line.

:)

Hey Tyson pull your head in mate i bowl at 1. LOL. Now im making you a bunny now too.

Deano

Muppet is better than a Puppet. Who is pulling your fragile strings Mr Wilkins??? Oops probly not a good thing to say in Shep.

Deano

Nobody pulls my strings big fella

**** Fragile where'd ya pull that one from :confused:

How's the diet going :p

Back
Top Bottom