Emerson Shield 2010

I'm thinking i should start a new thread -- "Emerson Wannabes". We could have a non-qualifiers final for all the teams that missed the big show. Melton, Colac, Geelong, Warrnambool, Bowlarama etc.... 8 teams - 1 round - women on the Saturday Men on the Sunday - same weekend as the "real" event. That way i can have something to rabbit on about rather than listen to the rest of you... :D

Getting old mate,
Resting body & mouth for November.
Kev, you can't even beat me, how do you expect to beat any
one else in our team?
Deano, as good as you are, we have someone even better:):)

Mate well we will have to see about that one.

Deano

I'm thinking i should start a new thread -- "Emerson Wannabes". We could have a non-qualifiers final for all the teams that missed the big show. Melton, Colac, Geelong, Warrnambool, Bowlarama etc.... 8 teams - 1 round - women on the Saturday Men on the Sunday - same weekend as the "real" event. That way i can have something to rabbit on about rather than listen to the rest of you... :D

while you're at it..why not have an Emerson bumper Cup for those bowlers who are really bad..you can use bumpers, and maybe even have a HALL OF FAME..LOL

Mate well we will have to see about that one.

Deano

Sorry, left out the other city anchors.
If you want to win games, I suggest you don't bowl
against werribee, narre warren or altona either.
I would stick to who you can beat.
Your fellow country bowlers, should give you 6 wins for the weekend
unless Kev beats you as well :):)

i may want to start the sledging process but i have home ground advantage and i suggest you check my profile before assuming i'm male.... you may just make a bigger ASS out of yourself without even trying :)

Sorry, left out the other city anchors.
If you want to win games, I suggest you don't bowl
against werribee, narre warren or altona either.
I would stick to who you can beat.
Your fellow country bowlers, should give you 6 wins for the weekend
unless Kev beats you as well :):)

Thats more like it Tothie. Anchor hey. Havent bowled there in ages. So does that mean your at 2 mate????? :)

Deano

At no point Andrea did we assume you were male,Andrea is not a very common male name you know,anyway as for being a bigger ass somethings just happen naturally I really should go on a diet ;)

Hey Tothy that was'nt really a sledge thats more just conversation for your good self but its a start :D

Tothie, me scared???? Its ok ill let you little city muppets think that. Atleast your having a go i spose.

Deano.

P.S the free part was a lesson. ;)

thanks kev... but it seems tothie's woken from his winter hibernation and appears to be firing on three cyclinders at least. he might be up to full steam by november. as i'm apparently a lady some of the time i'll leave the sledging to you blokes.

Hey Tothy See ya at Lead Off :D

Kev
You need this win again me pretty bad hey.
Not going to happen buddy.
I may only win 2 games for the weekend.
As long as it's against you & Deano :p
Mr Farky where are you ?????
I have my victims from Shep & Mildura.
Need 1 from Bendigo :)

tothy tothy tothy 2nd time round come bowl at anchor then thats 2 beating you will get for the weekend

Hamma

How about pot games on it then tothy.............

Back
Top Bottom