*Wodonga
17 points
*Ballarat
14 points
*Horsham
14 points

Gayle Elton
Centre Managere

Well done to the teams that participated over the weekend. I was a very well run tourny in a very well presented center. Congrats to the top 5 teams that made it.

It was a fun day, no massive scores thrown with the top 3 scores being Keith Solomon with a 268, Rikki Pool with a 258 and Tim (Not sure surname from Shep) with a 257. High team score went to Horsham i think with a 1090.

I think, but dont quote me on this as i dont have paperwork, hopefully someone will post proper results soon though, high averages that I can remember seeing were Tonx with about 224, Adam Hays with about a 216 maybe, and Keith Solomon with a 213. But once again, they not concrete.

Once again, thanks to Wodonga bowl for a great day. Will certainly be going back for any other comps that are run there.

Cheers. Rikki Pool

Does anyone have a copy of the final standing sheet for both men and women?

Could you please send to me (fax, e-mail, snail mail whatever)

Firstly Id like to thank Twin Cities bowl for a well run event, and secondly thanks to all the opposition bowlers who made the whole weekend totally enjoyable, I'll definatly enter this event again, the hardest thing to decide is what color i'll dye my hair next time lol

We'll its has to be purple jason. Got to support Epping!
I'd also like to thank Gayle and staff at Twin Cities Bowl. Challenging condition. But we are through to the finals, so bring on november!

Ok well its an easy choice then......Purple it is..... Thats if i still have hair then, november is around 3 months away u know..lol I guess if not i could always paint my head

Ok well its an easy choice then......Purple it is..... Thats if i still have hair then, november is around 3 months away u know..lol I guess if not i could always paint my head

Just make sure its water based, so it washes off! We'd hate for you to forever be known as the guy with the purple head!

Good luck and save travels to everyone competing on the weekend. I'll see you all tomorrow for what will hopefully be a great tournament.

Back
Top Bottom