EM_Game4_Points.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 28
  • EM_Game4_Overalls.JPG
    EM_Game4_Overalls.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 36
  • EM_Game4_Overalls_Ex.JPG
    EM_Game4_Overalls_Ex.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 21
Congratulations to Werribee, Altona, Narre Warren and Mentone for making the finals...

Firstly would like to thank the guys from the Bowl-a-rama team for putting up a great fight... Sorry for my efforts today (or lack thereof) Surely made it tough on the rest of you guys.

I would like to wish Michael O'Keefe a speedy recovery... Keep your chin up and hope to see you back on the lanes soon.

The top 3 averages were: (from memory and it's sketchy at best)

Kevin McRae- 237
Steven Kennedy- 234
David Porto- 230

Once again well done to all the teams from both zones for making the finals and bowl well in November.

Thanks to everyones concerns for Michael O'Keefe I have passed on your wishes he's resting in geelong hospital awaiting some tests later today, I can tell you he is up and chatting and when I know more I will keep you informed.

Congartulations to all the teams heading to Narre Warren in November good luck to all.

Regards
David Carmichael

1) Werribee 32 - 7275 (207 team ave)
2) Altona 28 - 7058
3) Narre Warren 27 - 7077
4) Mentone 25 - 7264
------------------------
5) Geelong 23.5 - 7114
6) Warrnambool 21.5 - 6921
7) Bowlarama 20 - 7058
8) Colac 18 - 6831 :(

Very tough zone - no easy games (other than Colac it would seem!)
Not really a case of teams that missed out not bowling well. 7 of the 8 teams were in the top 4 at some stage throughout the day - eg Warrnambool were second at lunch time but only got 3 points for the last three games. Mentone were in 7th spot with a couple of games to go - it was just a case of how your opponent went when you had a bad game. Bowlarama bowled over 1100 first game and got two points whereas i saw other teams winning with 950.
Well done to the four teams that got through - you deserved it. It should be a closely fought final in November.
All the trash talk seems to be about how good the teams of the northern zone are but i bet one of the southern teams will win again this year :D
Hopefully I will see you at next years zone final - i always enjoy the day even though we got smashed from pillar to post in most games.

1) Werribee 32 - 7275 (207 team ave)
2) Altona 28 - 7058
3) Narre Warren 27 - 7077
4) Mentone 25 - 7264
------------------------
5) Geelong 23.5 - 7114
6) Warrnambool 21.5 - 6921
7) Bowlarama 20 - 7058
8) Colac 18 - 6831 :(

Very tough zone - no easy games (other than Colac it would seem!)
Not really a case of teams that missed out not bowling well. 7 of the 8 teams were in the top 4 at some stage throughout the day - eg Warrnambool were second at lunch time but only got 3 points for the last three games. Mentone were in 7th spot with a couple of games to go - it was just a case of how your opponent went when you had a bad game. Bowlarama bowled over 1100 first game and got two points whereas i saw other teams winning with 950.
Well done to the four teams that got through - you deserved it. It should be a closely fought final in November.
All the trash talk seems to be about how good the teams of the northern zone are but i bet one of the southern teams will win again this year :DHopefully I will see you at next years zone final - i always enjoy the day even though we got smashed from pillar to post in most games.

Gary - I bet you are right. My money is on Mildura, but I wouldn't count Shepparton and Horsham out either. With Deano back for the final, it will be very interesting. Just glad we rounded off the four to make it through. Will be great to watch.

Gary - I bet you are right. My money is on Mildura, but I wouldn't count Shepparton and Horsham out either. With Deano back for the final, it will be very interesting. Just glad we rounded off the four to make it through. Will be great to watch.
Werribee
Mentone
Horsham
Altona
Narre Warren
Shepparton
Mildura
Bendigo :D

(I can only hang sh!t from the sidelines now - not good enough to actually bowl in the finals)

thats ok gary, you can sit next to me and if you run out of the brown stuff, i got a 44 gallon drum full of it, you can use

Colac
Be nice Dave - we are in a "rebuilding" stage at the moment -- just like west coast :D
We actually played 3 people under 40 this year!

Thanks for the offer craig - might need some help at some stage - although i can spin a fair bit of crap -- just ask Alicia :D

Back
Top Bottom