yeah left a 3-6-9-10 on lane 7

still can't remember if it was 2003, woza will know for sure :p

WOZA, here WOZA WOZA WOZA

hahahahahahaha

yeah left a 3-6-9-10 on lane 7
still can't remember if it was 2003, woza will know for sure :p
WOZA, here WOZA WOZA WOZA
hahahahahahaha
Yes it was 2003 but 2004 was a better year. GAME OVER sounded alot better coming from me than it did from you;)
Credit where credit is due though only guy that i know after 3 frames without a strike said that he was going to strike out - and well you can see the result

2001 - EFL - Final (No zone finals)
Zone Finals - East
2002 - Don't know where Eastern zone was held
2003 - EFL
2004 - Narre Warren
2005 - Rosebud
2006 - Sale
2007 - EFL (planned)
I think Ray is right Lance (unless 2002 zone final was held at EFL)
2003 was bairnsdale
2002 was Sale i think or it might be the other way around - ED Flemming and Mentone only came into the eastern zone at Rosebud (2005) when the four zones dropped back to three before that the Eastern Zone was only Sale, Morwell, Naree, Bairsndale (Rosebud only came in 2004 at Naree) Other team might have been warragul?? but they never put a team in

yeah EFL was part of central zone, prior to the 3 zone format,introduced in 2005.

central had from memory: Mentone, EFL, Werribee, Greensborough, Rosebud.

Greensborough only competed in 2004, when they held the zone final.

the change from 4 to 3 zones did make few changes to the zones, and Rosebud had already been through 2 zones, with competing in both central & eastern zones.

2003 was bairnsdale
2002 was Sale i think or it might be the other way around - ED Flemming and Mentone only came into the eastern zone at Rosebud (2005) when the four zones dropped back to three before that the Eastern Zone was only Sale, Morwell, Naree, Bairsndale (Rosebud only came in 2004 at Naree) Other team might have been warragul?? but they never put a team in
Yeah - i was actually mixing up Central And Eastern zones (hard to remember when you are not actually part of it.... :p )

2002 - Eastern Zone - Bairnsdale, Central Zone - Rosebud
2003 - Eastern - Sale, Central - Ed Fleming
2004 - Eastern - Narre Warren, Central - Greensborough
2005 - Eastern - Rosbeud (no longer central zone)
2006 - Eastern - Sale

hey i get no opportunities for victories anymore, i got to dig up the old ones ;)
Yeah - but when the old ones are such sweet victories they are hard to forget -- Woza certainly hasn't forgot that game at Morwell in 03 have you Woza?

Yeah - but when the old ones are such sweet victories they are hard to forget -- Woza certainly hasn't forgot that game at Morwell in 03 have you Woza?
It wasnt against me - Chandler had himself at 5 that game and we all know who bowls for Latrobe there back in those days

and he started with the front 6 and still got rolled

are you suggesting his days at 5 are numbered???

Emerson Shield dates and venues 2007.

ZONE FINALS:

Western Zone: Warrnambool, July 28th-29th.
Northern Zone: Horsham, August 4th-5th.
Eastern Zone: Ed Fleming, June 30th.

Repecharge; Altona, September 2nd.

Emerson Shield: Geelong, November 24th-25th.

Sorry for the delay in announcing details, some logistical issues and the introduction of the repecharge took time to sort.

Hodgo.

Couple of questions (as usual)

1) Zone finals over two days - does that mean Men one Day, Women the other, or both Men and Women over both days - or decided by the hosting centre? (the reason i ask is that last year two zones had Men one day Women the other, but one zone had Men and Women bowling both days - i was just curious who decides that)

2) Why Altona?

3) Does this mean a maximum of 12 teams in the repecharge? (Altona is 24 lanes - 12 men and 12 women). If Geelong bowl-a-rama puts in a team and so does Greensborough (unlikely i know, but if they do) that is potentially 14 teams of Men and Women that could nominate for a the repecharge.

(Yeah - i know Dave -- I've still got no life)

Gary

Good questions.

Also - add the cost of trialling to make the team, to the cost of a 2 day zone final, to a repecharge, to the Emerson Zone final, and there is plenty of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Makes you think twice about trialling.

David

yeah like you had to think twice for like 5 seconds hey dave

come bowl in the western zone, and you'll have the answer to why a repocharge ;)

or they could let one in the northern and eastern zone and 4 from the west and have no repocharge

and heres a bit of pre 8am trivia, the 2 most western towns in the state are in the northern zone

i reckon there will be a maximum of 6 teams will bowl the repocharge, but i think its a great idea

Back
Top Bottom