Emerson Shield - 2007

i have always said the east is easy
just like half the morwell female population and woza of course. who is currently on sick leave from the site.
Lucky that your chef came from Churchill and not Morwell;)
Since I was that easy is that why you couldnt resist my charms and came up short (or is that soft) against me.;)
No Sick Leave - Change in career, new job, back to school fulltime and homework as well not as much time to spend on here

school fulltime, sounds like a bludge, that smile must be running from ear to ear.

do you go for a beer everyday at lunch???

We at Ed Fleming Lanes would like to let all bowlers know that the 2007 Eastern Zone Final will be held at EFL on Sunday 8th July. For those travelling and wanting somewhere to stay the closes and best in the area is the Dorset Gardens Motel complex. They have good rooms and great meals there as well as Pokies etc. and only a couple minutes from the bowl. We have posted this early so that Centres and their teams can make all arrangements in advance. Don't forget for those team who do not make the State Final thru the Zone, there will be a repercharge availbe to all other teams who compete in the Zones and the centre will be Melton Bowl. For further information, regarding any Goldpin events, please contact Ray Hodge,Tournament Director and who has finally learned to use the Total Bowling web site.
See you all soon...:cool:

Have venues for other zones been finalised?

I am guessing that Western Zone will be Warrnambool after they were supposed to have it last year

.... what about the "Collingwood supporting posties" zone (the one who has a life) ..... Horsham / Echuca / Mildura ???

Have venues for other zones been finalised?
I am guessing that Western Zone will be Warrnambool after they were supposed to have it last year
.... what about the "Collingwood supporting posties" zone (the one who has a life) ..... Horsham / Echuca / Mildura ???

Gary

Rumour has it that our zone is being played in Horsham. Can anybody confirm???

David

Warrnambool is hosting the zone for our area.

Sorry Porto, I can't remember where the state final is being held. But I can confirm that it will be in Victoria (ahahahah).

Edi

I believe the State final will be at GEELONG and Justin might be bowling :confused:

Geelong again, only been a couple of years since we were there.
what 2004 l think
2004 is correct Lance - Why so soon again?

Actually it suits me - it is only an hour from home (just got to make the final now)

I thought we, (Sunraysia) had our zone finals until i received a msg from Bob to say that it is in Horsham :confused: :confused:

Lisa

I was also told, after last years event, that it was in Sunraysia. Seems to have changed. Any chance of getting confirmation from an official???

David

Back
Top Bottom