Dunn Shield 2008

Look Like some Bowlers are Hitting some form before Dunn Shield. I can also say Forest Hill's Shirts are heaps better then last year.

Look Like some Bowlers are Hitting some form before Dunn Shield. I can also say Forest Hill's Shirts are heaps better then last year.

Hitting form and bowling on pie houses are two different things...

Show me someone dominating a sports league - thats form.
Show me someone dominating a ditch - they'll just be facing additional pressure to perform on the weekend.

Rumour has it that Boronia is a pie house, is that the general consensus and are there other centres that ditch up the lanes as much? (or more)
Hey Renta, Go "Franga", sounds like something you might use in the bedroom?

I don't think anyone with the right frame of mind will not allow bowlers bringing their diet healthy food /drink during Dunn Shield. We have been hearing about this crap for years but come Shield Day nobody gives a flying finger about what, who or which bastard :p It's only bowling for god sake !!
Best of bowling everyone.
Alex

Hey Renta, Go "Franga", sounds like something you might use in the bedroom?

Nice Paul !! Blahhh !!! Only you would Comdone something like that !....

Paul most centre's are scoring well these days ....& the bowling ballls combat most conditions...

You know when the centre's were hard to score at people would ***** !!!!
Now they can score people ***** !!!!
So now we have sportz conditions in play & people ***** !!!!

PEOPLE are cant stop *****en.......

Oh Boy Mickey...are you going out fishin' too much and spending way tooo much time in that sun....

Comdone???

Ballls???

People are cant stop ????

Oh yeah thats right!!! your from Frankston now :p:D;)

GO DANDY!!!!!

PS. By the way teams don't be misled...the food and drink is only for the bowlers not team managers....As i am on a very strict diet of see food...i will be bringing my own ...after all i have a figure to maintain and greasy bowl food just doesn't agree with me...

Oh Boy Mickey...are you going out fishin' too much and spending way tooo much time in that sun....

Comdone???

Ballls???

People are cant stop ????

GO DANDY!!!!!

PS. By the way teams don't be misled...the food and drink is only for the bowlers not team managers....As i am on a very strict diet of see food...i will be bringing my own ...after all i have a figure to maintain and greasy bowl food just doesn't agree with me...

Well said Mezza

Hey Whasup, if you are going to get technical is it "your" from frankston or "you're" from frankston?

On the topic of technical, what is: As i am on a very strict diet of see food?

Is this see food and eat it, sounds like my type of diet..

Lol Thorpey. You've got eyes for details mate.
On a serious note. I wonder if the old machines can handle all the games for the two days. I will be more worried about them breaking down on Shield Day :angel2:
Alex

Oh Thorpey....

Obviously you haven't seen me lately.....:new_shocked: thats just one of the looks i get ...lol

Thank you Bluey....i stand corrected :oops:

I'll just stick to what i know best :snack:

Hope you guys don't mind swinging the ball. Bowled at Knox this morning and it just got bigger and bigger as the day went on. Might need to bring out the old uerathanes.

Oh Thorpey....

Obviously you haven't seen me lately.....:new_shocked: thats just one of the looks i get ...lol

QUOTE]

No bitterness intended, wish I could stick to a strict diet..

As Bluey said the lanes were big on the weekend, don’t think it was possible to throw it in the gutter. A lot different to straight down 10 the weekend before.

Comdone

Balls???

People just cant stop ????

GO DANDY!!!!![/SIZE

Mezza its call MODS !!!!

Alex pratice doesnt count any one can avg 200 plus in pratice wait and see how many can avg for the weekend.

Chaddy boys is there any pot games going on for the weekend.

Re: Chris's post (a couple of pages ago) that Forest Hill's shirts are much nicer than last years... well that wouldn't be a particularly difficult thing to achieve now would it?? ;)

And - I have it on good authority that there is indeed a women's team from Chadstone, can someone please post the line up so we know who the team actually is??

See you all in a week and a bit...

Jane. xx

Back
Top Bottom