Dunn Shield 2008

I didn't take offence to Leo's post but just was a little surprised that an experienced Dunn Shield bowler would look at things in the way he did.

The reality is only 7 bowlers bowl not 8 so in Chadstone's Mens Rolloff 5 bowlers did not make the team.

You can sugar coat it all you like but unless one of the top 7 cannot meet their commitment to bowl on that weekend then the AMF Dunn Shield records for 2008 will not contain Ceasar's name and he won't get to bowl a ball.

Now if the roles had been reversed I would have apreciated a similar post. As I put in a PM to Leo everyone perceives things differently.

I didn't take offence to Leo's post but just was a little surprised that an experienced Dunn Shield bowler would look at things in the way he did.
The reality is only 7 bowlers bowl not 8 so in Chadstone's Mens Rolloff 5 bowlers did not make the team.
You can sugar coat it all you like but unless one of the top 7 cannot meet their commitment to bowl on that weekend then the AMF Dunn Shield records for 2008 will not contain Ceasar's name and he won't get to bowl a ball.
Now if the roles had been reversed I would have apreciated a similar post. As I put in a PM to Leo everyone perceives things differently.
What a load of cow manure.
Since when are team managers, Reserves, etc. etc. not part of a team????????????
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
So the 2 that are sitting out a particular game (as only 5 bowl at any 1 time)
They are not part of the team in that particular game?
As they are not bowling.
Somtimes it's better to count to 10 before one submits a post.
As you can all gather, I didn't count.

What a load of cow manure.
Since when are team managers, Reserves, etc. etc. not part of a team????????????
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
So the 2 that are sitting out a particular game (as only 5 bowl at any 1 time)
They are not part of the team in that particular game?
As they are not bowling.
Somtimes it's better to count to 10 before one submits a post.
As you can all gather, I didn't count.

Steve

I stand by my post. Now if you choose not to read it correctly before posting that is up to you.

Like we all know 7 bowl on the Dunn Shield weekend for a centre not 8. Remember only the seven who bowl get to go up to get the shield. Now having finished in the first reserve position in not only Dunn Shield but East Coast roll offs before I would like to think that the bowler who pipped me at the post had at least a little empathy for my disappointment at missing out. That is what I was showing to Ceasar as I had been in that position before and know how it feels. All of us say its ok on the day but we all know that is bull**** now don't we. No matter what you say on the day isn't going to help the person so I thought posting it for all to see was the right thing to do.

Ceasar may not be part of the official Dunn Shield team as far as AMF is concerned but he is a valued member of the Chadstone Dunn Shield team. I think this is enough said now on this topic and it should be closed.

What's this world coming too if you can't show empathy to your fellow competitors I ask!

With all this talk on Dunn sheild I still cant get Barb to support her husband.
To make matters worse she is managing the Dandy ladies team.
Barb is rubbing salt in to wound by doing so !!!!!!
I even tried to bribe her but no luck..
People is this grounds for divorce or what !!!!!

From the sounds of all the hoo ha going on here all I can say is that weekend should be a lot of fun.

We had the Frankston team bowling at Knox this morning. What a great team. No machos and no egoistic :p Rosco and Shane cleaned out the pot games. Go Rosco. This is Frankie's own words about Knox lanes. Nice lanes to bowl but if you make mistakes, you pay big time. Thanks to our techs for cleaning the back end.
Alex
Ps Toothy's team mates would like you guys to call him " Enerziser" from now on :D

We had the Frankston team bowling at Knox this morning. What a great team. No machos and no egoistic :p Rosco and Shane cleaned out the pot games. Go Rosco. This is Frankie's own words about Knox lanes. Nice lanes to bowl but if you make mistakes, you pay big time. Thanks to our techs for cleaning the back end.
Alex
Ps Toothy's team mates would like you guys to call him " Enerziser" from now on :D

Yep was there Alex only for 2 games had to go out ... I could only manage 128 & a 146 ....Really people its that tough .....You give the ball room out wide & it straightens or slides twice & then backs up just b4 the pocket ...Leftys have the same problem. So I moved to the middle & the same thing happens but it ends up brooklyn.:mad::D:mad::D:)

Good to see you enjoyed yourself Mick lol. According to my mate Gazza ....real men/women bowl at Knox ;) It's going to be fun in November.
On a serious note. For all the people that are wondering if Mick and Barbs going to get a divorce. Sorry to disappoint you lot. They are not :D
Just a bit of sense of humour people!!
Alex

Ok now its WAR !!!! My boys rotten kids that they are !!!.. Wont support me or Frankston !!! They will be backing Dandy.

There is no justice in world.....:mad::mad::mad:

Mick.

There is only one truely honest act of decency you must now show.

Stick your hand up, pull out of the Frankston Shield side come back to Dandy with your head down and ask for forgiveness. I'm sure I can convince the guys to take it easy on you.

Its not worth it mate. To lose the missus is one thing but not the Kids aswell.

NOOOOOOOOOOO.:D

Mick.
There is only one truely honest act of decency you must now show.
Stick your hand up, pull out of the Frankston Shield side come back to Dandy with your head down and ask for forgiveness. I'm sure I can convince the guys to take it easy on you.
Its not worth it mate. To lose the missus is one thing but not the Kids aswell.
NOOOOOOOOOOO.:D

Blahahahaha ! Thats so good Mark.

NO!!!!!!!!!!

At least the boys know where their loyalties lie, unlike someone else.......GO DANDY....

Listern Demon woman ....I demand you leave the roll you have taken on with Dandy..... The apologise to me on here to let the people know who is boss..:p:p:p:p

:sewingblue:Just curious if anyone could let me know what the Frankston colours have been for the last few years????
anyone!

Back
Top Bottom