Dunn Shield 2008

Jane

I don't think any of us guys know who the ladies are. All I know is that Rosemary Kennedy is one of them.

I'm sure their will be some pot games going on over the weekend. Looking forward to playing Knox in the real deal and see if they can back up their practice form. See you there Alex.

Fixed :D
How good were the Knox boys last sunday? All of them shot 200 plus average :cool:
Alex

Will see you there Alex, I will be the one carrying the drinks....or maybe I will just be drinking the drinks...... Yeah, that will be me! LOL Maybe I'll make a team someday! I will hedge my bets and start bowling at different centres across Melbourne 'til I do ha ha ha

Will see you there Alex, I will be the one carrying the drinks....or maybe I will just be drinking the drinks...... Yeah, that will be me! LOL Maybe I'll make a team someday! I will hedge my bets and start bowling at different centres across Melbourne 'til I do ha ha ha
We are lucky enough this year to have a bigger pool of bowlers to represent Amf Knox mate. It will get harder next year to make the team but it will be good for our centre to be more competitive.
Terry mate,
We will catch you there mate. I know you will let your bowling do the talking.
Kind Regards,

Alex

Picking up my shirt from Chaddy bowl last night made me realize we are only two days away from another weekend of friendy, fierce rivalries. Looking forward to catching up with a lot of bowlers.

Having started and learn't the trade at Northcote and earn't the right to represent that Centre on a number of occassions including 2 winning Shield campaigns I would like to congratulate Northcote's class of 2008 on being the final combatants for the centre in the Dunn Shield.

If circumstances were different I would have been proud to be among this class so instead I will wish you all the best and I know you will do the centre proud no matter where you finish up. Definately looking forward to Chaddy v Northcote this year.

Victoria road is never going to be the same after January next year guys. I will feel it just as much as you guys will.

Good luck to all bowling this weekend.

For sentimental reasons, I will be cheering for Chaddy (all the way from Sale) but because of friends, I will keep an eye on Knox and Dandy.

Liz

Well said Terry.

Having bowled at Northcote for almost 20 years and then being part of the last ever Box Hill Shield team, I feel for the entire Northcote Centre on both fronts. To be a part of the last ever team for your centre is a memory I treasure and I hope the guys and girls in the Northcote team have a great weekend and bowl well.

Unfortunately, when a centre closes and bowlers shift to a new centre we are not always welcomed and often an 'us and them' rivarly surfaces. Lets hope we don't see this with the Northcote bowlers as they find new homes.

Good luck all and go Forest Hill!

HIGHPOINT DUNN SHIELD TEAM

MENS
Brett Smith
John Clemment
Jason Webster
Darren Torney
Deryk Stace
Chris Benson
Terry Silva

LADIES
Jenn Benson
Jessica Lawrence
Tracy Silva
Nola Downie
Pauline Webster
Patricia James
Vicki Cosentino

Good luck to everyone bowling

Congrats to my pa for making Dunn Shield again after 20 year absent (last time Northcote 1988)

GO HIGHPOINT :p

Jealous Alex???

At least Mick fronted up against Keon Park.... so did Andy actually.

Where were you? Running scared as always ;)
Not running but recovering mate!! Mick talking about divorce here and you going around flashing your "hairy thingi" :D
I thought my soh was ok till I met our super coach Wayne :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom