Does Rachuig need a serious upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob, I agree, to a point. Those guys you write of also tend to have an "It MY way or the highway" attitude as well. What is lacking is a compromise between the two sides, both of whom believe they are right and refuse to consider the possibility that maybe there is a better way, or at least a way that appeals to both sides.

Well its some of these guys that in the past have approached TBASA before trials wanting to know what was going to be required if they made the team & got the usual helpfull response. That will be decided after the team is selected.
I have also spoken to several people about the direction things are heading with Rachuig. And has fallen on deaf ears. No surprise.

If the two sides don't come together, talk and compromise, then many of the best players will continue to stay away.

I think this is what I have been pointing out over the last 2 years.

I know you don't like to practice and that you believe that our teams were successful without practice and preparation. BUT TIMES CHANGE and if we fail to change with them we get left behind anyway. As I said above it is about compromise. You can't, it appears and if everyone else thinks like that then there never will be compromise and this whole thread will be wasted.

Whether I like practicing or not isnt the question. I dont have a problem with practice & beleive there needs to be a REASONABLE amount of pratice before you go away as do other people. Its the 2-3 months of over practicing every Sunday leading up to going away that has done more damage than good in the past few years.
Last years team went away flat after being in bowling centres every weekend for 2 months prior to going away. If they want to over train the crap out of everyone so they are sick of the site of a bowling centre when they get to Nationals then they are on the right track.

As I said above it is about compromise. You can't, it appears and if everyone else thinks like that then there never will be compromise and this whole thread will be wasted.

Compromise, Ive bowled the last 6 years doing it there way. If the committee is happy with the results the last few years 10th, 7th & 9th I think we'll keep doing it there way until they decide to change. So dont give me that ****ing "You cant compromise" bull**** Brenton. As I said above, I have spoken to people on the State Committe voicing my concerns over the last couple years.
You can only get ignored & slapped in the face so often.

I answered some questions for some others bowlers last year on this site & got dragged in front of a State Committee Disciplinary hearing for a 3 hour meeting & a please explain & given an official warning.

Well what a surprise...Another Rachuig thread on this forum turned into a **** fight…Any wonder this sport and competition is so ****ed with all non-positive thoughts to help it along…And people wonder why they don’t get anyone posting regarding Rachuig…
I told you Andrew, starting threads regarding Rachuig is a complete waste of peoples time and My web hosting space…

Good to see some positive thoughts.

Why is it when a few people with a bit of passion for rachuig speak there mind its a ****ing ***** fight.

You have 2 choices.

1. Dont read the ****ing thread.
2. Close the ****ing thread.

Well while I don't use words like ****** or ****** I have to agree with Robby.

As for this forum, having certain posts like this seems to be very popular as far as the amount of people reading them. Bit like ratings?
Who want to read boring posts.
Shame you cant charge people to read these, might be able to fund a rachuig team away? Bit like buying a news paper.

If every time you read "Positive thoughts" them their wouldn't be a word like "Negative".

Accept the fact there are 2 sides to every story, and one cant go without the other.

Accept the fact there are 2 sides to every story, and one cant go without the other.

Yes yours and Chins...

I have had enough of reading this dribble...

Nice post by the way Chin...One of your better ones of late...

Funny how my business decisions seem to affect some hey, if I want to sponsor an event I think that’s my choice and no one else’s...

Robbie I didn’t see the SA Rachuig team complain when I sent over $700.00 there way last year…Short memory mate...;)

Thread Closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom