Darren Pashley

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Darren is a very good friend of mine and i am sure that alot of bowlers out there as well know him or of him.
I am sad to say that Darrens Dad Passed away just last night.

From all of us here Darren our thoughts are with you and your family.

We're sorry to hear this..... Darren, are thoughts are with you and your family.

Kyles & Lacky

We were sad to hear of your loss Darren hang in there mate our thoughts are with you and the family. If there is anything we can do for you please dont hesitate to ask.

Very sorry to hear the news Darren. All the best of wishes to you and your family in this sad time.

Tina,Thomas & Greg Kelly

To Darren and your family,

Our sympathy is with you at this sad time in your life.

Kim Barry and Bobbie Kirwin
AMF Mt Gravatt

Sorry to hear the sad news.
Thinking of you and the family.

Shellie & William Van Dalen

Sorry to hear of the bad news Darren, My condolences to you and your family at this sad time.

Jason Borey and Family

sorry to hear about really sad news of Darren Pashley's passed away so like to say sympthy to his family or his close friends.

David seen Darren Pashley many times in last some years-David never forget one night about myself witnessed Darren Parsley did bowled 300 in same time of his opposite player Chris V did bowled 300 what incredible night as double 300 in same game on the same lane wow !!

It is only one in Australia history.

Apologies if myself mistake about Chris V is correct or wrong??

David (deaf lefty)

apologies to all about myself did mistake one word is missing mean myself did not see one missing word properly!(me silly!)

so myself like to saying sorry to hear a sad news about Darren Pashley's father were passed away so our sympthy to Darren Pashley and his family in sad time.

myself hope Darren Pashley will be alright.

Regards from David

Back
Top Bottom